• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
"Mission accomplished 2020-07-07: 03:34 You advanced from Level 99 to Level 100.
Thanks to everyone I've played with. I might come back when we get custom content or new (more fun) wars will happen. "

high lvls are alrdy bored of hunting the same shit over and over again.

Ofc hunting in Tibia is ALWAYS boring XD we dont hunt because it's fun, we do it in order to strengthen our character.
Post automatically merged:

And btw: Of course name change should be possible to help players enjoy the game more with their own name when buying a character and to keep players playing. Former name on website ofc, no problem.

"Mission accomplished 2020-07-07: 03:34 You advanced from Level 99 to Level 100.
Thanks to everyone I've played with. I might come back when we get custom content or new (more fun) wars will happen. "

high lvls are alrdy bored of hunting the same shit over and over again.
i wish he would stop but he still exping 4h-6h daily 1.4kk xp left for top 1

is the website bugged? tried creating an account 8 times now but keep getting the same error that the captcha is wrong although entering it correctly every single time?

is the website bugged? tried creating an account 8 times now but keep getting the same error that the captcha is wrong although entering it correctly every single time?
Checked and it's working, maybe try with another browser, or make sure that you writing it correctly (capital letters etc.)

wow he exp rlly fast 101 in 4 months .. that obviusly cuz all we already know how the tibia content works

01 Jul 1 2020 3:36:57 CESTDied at Level 97 by an orc leader.
27 Apr 27 2020 23:39:34 CESTDied at Level 58 by a hunter.
06 Apr 6 2020 9:58:56 CESTDied at Level 16 by a minotaur archer.
06 Apr 6 2020 6:49:07 CESTKilled at Level 15 by Bysen.

joined the server and am now a level 9 knight! cant wait to begin my journey this server is awesome :)

View attachment 47558
anybody interested in glorious dying? 3h30min left

Glory to those who stopped the beast!

Q50d5p7.png

and all they've got is this lousy teddy bear :)

JxYZ9hg.jpg

Back