• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
How about 8.0 replica Kay? Nobody ever made an accurate low rate 8.0 it's always some bullshit orshabaal easy mid-rates.

159 people online at peak yesterday:)...it's good score after 4 months. Except Medivia who have more on 7.4 after such time?

Is summer update coming?
Is new site soon here?

These could determine the popularity of the server a good + now @ summer.
Good amount of reasons to why you want some delivery timing right now.
Either way I'm enjoying the server, just want more of them players who enjoy this style of tibia & after the summer, less time goes to gaming and people put that time into what they already know & got.
:)

So far, good job kay and gms.
Impressive!

Ive seen lately, you haven't tried too hard exposing cheaters for the moment and thats fine, but dont be scared to punish cheaters who are high level
As thats what gives away whether the server tolerates cheaters fully or not.

This server is awesome. If you wanna go tombs and GFB endlessly on a 50 knight even, then don't start here.
If you wanna play old-school Tibia, exp in orc fortress, mines, teamhunt VDL, EDL, Fibula Drags etc like you should - then you want to play here.
Where paladins are paladins and knights are knights. Each and every vocation differs so much and the balance is real.

seems like ppl returning 177 online today in peak HAIL TIBIANTIS no bots no mc

Legendary server. Chad Kay banning cheaters giving 0 fucks, meanwhile other OTS like kasteria can't even ban 1 player because they are afraid of their own players

Well Tibiantis banned cheaters and MC extremely hardcore since day one. Other servers do not, some servers even allow MC. If you don’t start to ban them like Tibiantis did since beginning of the server you can not start to ban later because you will lose players. Everyone that plays Tibiantis know that if you cheat or MC it’s over. That is why Tibiantis is the first cheat free world :)

hahahah that ankh access quest must be so fucking retarded for not to be still discovered

I tried to solve ankh once again. Tried to write hi ankrahmun yes on outlaw camp. Sadly it didint work, i surrender again. Gonna trynext time to write the same sentence on ab dendriel boat in some weeks when i find motivation again.

177 players in peak time yesterday. Seems like people realised this is perliczka ots. I started to give my noob items like dragon hammers and p sets, theres nothing more satisfying than 16 lvl druid thanking me for free items by sending me parcel with his first bp uh made. Looks like i got #reformed and deserve to be unbanned on discord. Please, i did my pokuta and rodo shouldnt be bannable on discord...

P.s its first ots where players want to pay bubbagames to advertise the ot, unfortunentally he is not responding on FB messages. If anyone knows him please tell him to respond on FB message from Oskar Stalmach, we can gather cash with top guild to pay for at least 2 weeks of trying to solve ank mysteriando on stream. #hope

Who cares about streamers lol only 10 year old kids
IT doesnt matters WHO cares, but what person can do. We want ankrahmun for every one, and we believe the only guy can do this is bubba. If not him, then his 500 viewers on stream. If for you better thing is burning down another idea that is not bad (seriously, what's the minus of this idea if we want to pay IT by ourselfs? You lose nothing) instead of do something, then shut your mouth ;)

Back