• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
"If Tibiantis disappears due to DDoS attacks (or other issue) you will get your money refunded, I don't see a problem here. "
Do you know what does it mean. Please give us our money back. to everyone who spend a money
Thanks.

I did refund everyone who requested (or asked for transaction info if it wasn't included), just as I had offered. Technically, we were not obligated to do that, but I offered it by myself, even before anyone asked, and said it's enough to just let us know. I don't know what's wrong with people who instead created paypal disputes with invalid reasons (lies and insults) that I actually shouldn't be accepting. But I did accept regardless, cause I'm not here to "scam" anyone.
I'm thankful to all people who support us, and whoever feels "scammed" he can take his money and leave in peace.

Recreating a server like this shows that you have enough programming experience to implement a system to prevent huge rollbacks. For you it should be simple.

That's not "simple" for anyone, unless you're willing to accept possible issues with desynchronization (such as cloning items or "Jesus bug"). Even Cipsoft still uses complete rollbacks until today, when something goes down. So does Medivia, for example. If you actually followed our project, I even made posts about that months ago that IF something ever goes bad, for whatever reason, we WILL do a rollback to the last full save. It's the only reasonable way to handle it and I regret agreeing on all those "compensations" with adding exp etc. This shouldn't have happened.
People who stay are going to be compensated with extra premium days today, but I'm dealing with refunds first.

Where are explanations from the owners? No news, no information about what happened and if it has been solved, nothing. Why is that @kay

I was answering everyone ingame and in our discord and couldn't get time to read and answer all the posts in Otland as well.

And if you ask for my opinion... All the complex and tibia like systems they said they had they werent tibia like at all. They felt poorly made and the spawn systems were broken and not tibia like at all.

Can you elaborate? What exactly is "poorly made and not tibia like at all"?

I am actually impressed with the server. Sure there's the huge hiccup at the start, but putting that aside, I'm enjoying it massively.

The website could use a huge amount of work, though. I think it might be too much of a task for one person.

I look forward to continue to play. Sure I'll make fun every now and then, but it's light hearted.

Good luck.

Edit: thought I would explain some reasons why I'm impressed.
The overspawn feature works great. It brings back the difficulty of hunting spawns. Mino hell on rook was awesome and brang back nostalgia.
The exp rate being 1x is awesome.
The spawn block (creatures running too far from spawn when red hp) is amazing.

The website could use a huge amount of work, though. I think it might be too much of a task for one person.

I'm not maintaining the website, Bikstopa does. We've got to give him that he had to make it all from scratch, all functions (did not use any engine available on Otland). Things like improper level/exp display etc. happened as a side effect of the system he'd introduced to prevent the site going down on ddos too easily. And we've also got to give him that it worked, cause ddos attacks did not cause any harm to us. But ofc nobody is satisfied with the issues of incorrect displaying and they should be fixed.

I'm not maintaining the website, Bikstopa does. We've got to give him that he had to make it all from scratch, all functions (did not use any engine available on Otland). Things like improper level/exp display etc. happened as a side effect of the system he'd introduced to prevent the site going down on ddos too easily. And we've also got to give him that it worked, cause ddos attacks did not cause any harm to us. But ofc nobody is satisfied with the issues of incorrect displaying and they should be fixed.
Well, people are not satisfied because this information isn't being filtered. I have been active in discord almost since it's been launched and I haven't read this anywhere.

Then it looks like I am correct, it's too much work for one person.

Hahaha "technicly we dont have to pay you back"

FEEL THE MERCY OF KAY THE ALMIGHTY

I still play and I like the ots but this dude is an idiot, now i can admit it, he still act cooky after all this situation

Hahaha "technicly we dont have to pay you back"

FEEL THE MERCY OF KAY THE ALMIGHTY

I still play and I like the ots but this dude is an idiot, now i can admit it, he still act cooky after all this situation

But it's true. When someone creates a dispute with a reason "order not delivered" or "he scammed me" etc. I don't have to refund that really, I could easily question these reason. When you order premium you also make an agreement described there.
I offered refunds BEFORE anyone even asked, that's why I can't understand why some people couldn't do that in a civilized way just letting us know "hey, I'd like a refund, bye".

Last edited:
But it's true. When someone creates a dispute with a reason "order not delivered" or "he scammed me" etc. I don't have to refund that really, I could easily question these reason. When you order premium you also make an agreement described there.
I offered refunds BEFORE anyone even asked, that's why I can't understand why some people couldn't do that in a civilized way just letting us know "hey, I'd like a refund, bye".

Yes, you might be 'legally' within your rights. But it's a very distastefull thing to mention given the circumstances. You are better of not mentioning this at all in my opinion.

Yes, you might be 'legally' within your rights.

That's the point. If I wanted to "scam" anyone, I would have tried to keep the money legally. But I am sorry for what has happened and have no problems accepting all complaints, even offered refunds myself. So how does it make me "scammer" as some people say? I accept all the criticism about our fail, it's valid. But I'm not going to agree on calling me a scammer.

I’m back baby level 14 ;)
Post automatically merged:

Have a feeling you know how to play 7.4, what are you nicking ingame? Lets roll together rollern! send private
Hey sorry inux may I ask your name? I can play with you

Why is PK player, who died, respawning in temple with White skull and leaving PZ make you unnable to come back into PZ zone?
also, why is my laptop lagging while Tibiantis client is opened? I don't have any probs with cs go, league. When i am playing tibiantis laptop is literally freezing (browser, input delay)

Last edited:
Why is PK player, who died, respawning in temple with White skull and leaving PZ make you unnable to come back into PZ zone?
also, why is my laptop lagging while Tibiantis client is opened? I don't have any probs with cs go, league. When i am playing tibiantis laptop is literally freezing (browser, input delay)

If someone puts a fire field, then gets killed, logs in in temple and then someone else steps on that field (all within seconds) or gets damage from fire condition, the guy who died receives white skull IN TEMPLE. Relog/death doesn't remove 'Responsible' for the field/condition. That's exactly the way it worked in Tibia. He can move inside temple, but once left he cannot go in again, cause he's PZ locked - pz lock is checked only when you try to walk from a square outside pz to inside pz.
You could do exactly the same in real Tibia (prolly still can). You could even have white skull on Rookgaard that way.

It also works the same with exp, if you deal damage to a monster, and relog later (without killing it), you will still receive exp when it gets killed after relog. That way in old Tibia people once beat a record of getting out of Rook, they dealt damage to behemoths with 6 lvl char and SDs, then suicided so it went to Rook, and after that finished the behemoths, so that he got from lvl 1 to 8 in seconds.

Last edited:
Back