• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
everywhere bots xDDDDD

Leader of this ots said ( 100% no bots here )

xDDDDD

again deedek

when will be cipsoft website? To be honest it really looks bad this website, doesnt give a good feeling in my opnion

love this server it’s what Ive been waiting for since medivia shot themselves in the foot with the graphic update 🤣 but Tibiantis should allow 1 mc

It was not even working, so it's like you demand us to ban people for running a random program that does nothing for Tibiantis?
so its like someone is planning bomb attempt against Your president and You catched him and its obvious that he tried to do it cause of proofs You wont punish him because the bomb wasnt ready yet?

so its like someone is planning bomb attempt against Your president and You catched him and its obvious that he tried to do it cause of proofs You wont punish him because the bomb wasnt ready yet?

Actually, we'd pay this guy.

This server got 300 players and EVERY SPAWN is taken by at least 2-3 players, I just checked all 6 kazz mines, femor hills, amazon camp, elvenbane, ab troll, even mols -1, darashia all rotworms, cormaya rotworms etc etc and its all crowded in monday evening. That the real 7.4 spirit...

Comparing this to servers with 1-2k players and with almost every spawn free, hmm? Something is suspicious xD Where are all those people?

Now think guys and make your choice when it is still time and no high levels coz later might be 2late :)

PS
Respect to kay that he literally do what he said, there is no mc allowed and you can literally see noone use it and there is no point to even talk about bots xD for sure there is noone using it - good luck botting with 3 people in the same cave

Ye 350 tibiantis vs 1300 relaesta iamgine that/ ots is peftect for now skill for 3 days;/

Come join us !

Last edited:

NO BOTS XD DED SERVER

No one promised there wasnt gonna be a bot that works, as we know thats impossible in a 2d game, they did promise they will punish all bots and mc's.

So stop your poor polak DED OTS XD talk and gtfo somewhere else ( probably realesta where u have 20 makers that dont get banned and a dead war between 2 nameless teams )

No one promised there wasnt gonna be a bot that works, as we know thats impossible in a 2d game, they did promise they will punish all bots and mc's.

Thing is he's posting that gyazo with a bot that didn't work, and claims it makes no difference because "bot is bot".

How you can be so stupid to pay for a bot for otserver 😝

when will be cipsoft website? To be honest it really looks bad this website, doesnt give a good feeling in my opnion
Cipsoft hunts popular servers with layouts similar to theirs.

??? i got friend who have already 5x makers on tibiantis and using bot : Tibiantis Bot Runemaker - Cena: 55,00 zł - Pszczyna - Allegro Lokalnie (https://allegrolokalnie.pl/oferta/tibiantis-bot-runemaker)
"Tibiantis Bot Runemaker"

Alarm , Eat Food , Anti-idle , Fishing , , Autolog, NO BOTS ON SERVER GUYS :)

DEEEEEEEEEEEEADDDDDDDDDDDDD
STFU about this you trying to say ppl bot when NOBODY is using bot. Even if someone started to sell bot in the future it would 100% be keylogger anyways XD
Post automatically merged:

I like the website :D

Back