• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I understand that you crying so much that people can have fun on such a low rate servers that u have to make lies like that so people that actually like this server, can have doubts.
Theres nothing more easy than find a guy that use mc, so i will never believe that u can have 12 multiclients and make runes :) SPECIALLY when theres not even 1 guy on trade that sells more than 1 bp of rune xD

Having mcs hidden from admin/server isnt hard. If u got the knowledge or pay someone for it.

Having mcs hidden from admin/server isnt hard. If u got the knowledge or pay someone for it.

No. Its not hard. Stop saying that something so easy is so hard. Stop make propaganda that you cant stop bots. You can only if u want.

Example rune maker farms. This makers must have their bank. Check where they sending parcels. Check their messages/priv messages. delete. Simple.
Check if they randomly make runes if they are logged in in random hours, if they randomly making their anti idle, if they are randomly humans, not bots.

There are many types of gms:

Type 1. making training monks and auto reconnect automatically builded in client
Type 2. Allowing multiclient, pretending that bot is not allowed but before get deleted u need to have 3x times banishment first / make runes without need to put blank in hand / let people hold runes/food in the first sqm of house (doors) which is obviously bot-friendly system

and the last type of gm that just appeared
Type 3. Instantly deletion of every character boter/rule abuser logged in and not taking any conversation with him

What type u choose ? my choose is obvious.

BTW where are these people that was spamming "There wont even be 100 players on start, nobody wants ots like this, XDDD NO RUNE MAKERS WHO IS GOIN TO PLAY ON THIS OTS" ??????

Last edited:
Sooo.. why this server is not on otservlist :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It never been. Thats difference between this ots that probly dont want to spend cash on advertisement cuz he dont need to and top servers that people are playin now and been banned from this list. Make character and go check if theres at least 1 afk person somewhere.

It never been. Thats difference between this ots that probly dont want to spend cash on advertisement cuz he dont need to and top servers that people are playin now and been banned from this list. Make character and go check if theres at least 1 afk person somewhere.

actually u are wrong. The reason is kay dont want otservlist to have his players ips (to protect you guys). Thats what he said on polish forum.

actually u are wrong. The reason is kay dont want otservlist to have his players ips (to protect you guys). Thats what he said on polish forum.

It's one of the reasons, we don't want to expose players' IPs to anyone. But we also don't want to compete in online numbers with servers that don't limit MC usage (and often spoof), and that's what otservlist is kinda about. I mean it would be cool if they had another category or something. But they don't honour that type of servers at all. There's only a list in which who has more characters online is above. So servers with no limits are automatically 'better' by otservlist standards.

It's one of the reasons, we don't want to expose players' IPs to anyone. But we also don't want to compete in online numbers with servers that don't limit MC usage (and often spoof), and that's what otservlist is kinda about. I mean it would be cool if they had another category or something. But they don't honour that type of servers at all. There's only a list in which who has more characters online is above. So servers with no limits are automatically 'better' by otservlist standards.

100% agree about that, otserverlist system needs some changes.

Btw good luck with tibiantis.

Best server
But when website will be changed? Is there any plans to change it to cipsoft website of 2005?

No. Its not hard. Stop saying that something so easy is so hard. Stop make propaganda that you cant stop bots. You can only if u want.

Example rune maker farms. This makers must have their bank. Check where they sending parcels. Check their messages/priv messages. delete. Simple.
Check if they randomly make runes if they are logged in in random hours, if they randomly making their anti idle, if they are randomly humans, not bots.
You sell all botted/mced runes(or gold later) for rl cash and then buy premium for that on your main.
Also you can set random anti idles and even random mouse movements with simple macro.

they are Lucky to have you! you are a true defender of tibianitis ot!

they are Lucky to have you! you are a true defender of tibianitis ot!

He probably can't afford premium and hopes this fanboyism will give him a freebee! Make character and go check if theres at least 1 non-nostalgic-fanboy person somewhere.

He probably can't afford premium and hopes this fanboyism will give him a freebee! Make character and go check if theres at least 1 non-nostalgic-fanboy person somewhere.
premium bought at start ;* unlike you, i got money to live and i dont cry because i have to pay 9 euro to play ots for 40 days !
Post automatically merged:

another difference between this ots and rest
13.09 Apr 2020 06:06:10 CESTPedro Alonsotrying to blackmail administration
14.09 Apr 2020 05:47:28 CESTKawasakitrying to blackmail administration

XD

Last edited:
premium bought at start ;* unlike you, i got money to live and i dont cry because i have to pay 9 euro to play ots for 40 days !
Post automatically merged:

another difference between this ots and rest
13.09 Apr 2020 06:06:10 CESTPedro Alonsotrying to blackmail administration
14.09 Apr 2020 05:47:28 CESTKawasakitrying to blackmail administration

XD

haha u have prob fanboyd this shit for months before it went up. I have not said a word about premium prices, as if you credibility wasn't low enough, mr official war veteren :)

Cry is free man, i understand u got banned and went to Exile section, keep crying
Btw
U have 1342 messages on forum and 186 reaction score, i got 119 messages and 73 reaction score, i dont think i will ever respond to your messages anymore, to be honest - u are nobody.

Cry is free man, i understand u got banned and went to Exile section, keep crying
Btw
U have 1342 messages on forum and 186 reaction score, i got 119 messages and 73 reaction score, i dont think i will ever respond to your messages anymore, to be honest - u are nobody.
wow, i have no words

Btw

Who cares about reaction score? What really matters in life is the amount of Facebook friends you have. I know people who have less than 1000 Facebook friends. Now that's what you call nobodies, haha! XDD lets fucking go best ot ever anyone who disagree is nobody XD and so what server had 7h rollback on day 1??? no one caares get a life XD

But since i think you are very cool i will give you +1 "reaction score" for ur post XD

Last edited:
Ok, important issue now. Can you not delete us for macro fishing? I mean I do know it is not really fair and should be punished but the punishment should be less severe in my opinion. Like 1 to 3 days of banishment instead of deletion of all accounts related to player. My arm hurts from manual fishing, lol. Fishing without spell casting isn't that harmful compared to macro-runemaking, farming, aimbotting or cavebotting. I like your strict policy against cheaters but I ask you to reconsider your position on this.

NO! I was fishing by hand since begining so why you should advantage over me on using bot?
You accepted rules when creating account so now take punishment for using macro :)
THATS WHY I LOVE THIS OT - even "small" cheaters get what they deserve :D

Back