• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
@kay
Wouldn't it be interesting to release a char purchase / sale?

Example: I am a player and I stopped playing and I have a "high" level, and I wanted to sell to make up for the time I played. I can give someone else an opportunity to play and thus further decrease the game community.

post: The person who buys will be able to enjoy the game and need not start from 0.

Cons: Perhaps some people would start a black market.

@kay
Wouldn't it be interesting to release a char purchase / sale?

Example: I am a player and I stopped playing and I have a "high" level, and I wanted to sell to make up for the time I played. I can give someone else an opportunity to play and thus further decrease the game community.

post: The person who buys will be able to enjoy the game and need not start from 0.

Cons: Perhaps some people would start a black market.

We're not going to support it anyhow.

We're not going to support it anyhow.
I understood, it was something that came to mind to grow the Tibiantis community, because each day it is falling more.
there must be another way of capturing new players, for example every tibia group indicates tibiantis.

I am far from being an expert, but I can imagine it's probably just such a little time difference, as some kind of sending/receiving packets of what you've just done and that action to be received by him
unlucky I guess

word :) im casually playing with my friends nothing too serious, and its very nice that ppl stay relative low level - making monsters much harder :D

This is one of the worst servers I've ever played on.

Today got 5x the bugged client and on last bugged client , some noobs players attack me in this time and i die at Red skull by some noobs and lose all.

When this client have error last time i still can't login to character it's really good shit server xD

Cam recorder error if i never use cam recoreder becasue i use obs.

I think in short time i make last pk movie at this server and exit from this shit server .

Look this errror :

Today got 5x the bugged client and on last bugged client , some noobs players attack me in this time and i die at Red skull by some noobs and lose all.

When this client have error last time i still can't login to character it's really good shit server xD

I think in short time i make last pk movie at this server and exit from this shit server .

Look this errror :

Ye men 100% wisdom right here

Look this errror :

It looks like you died like a noob. And blame it on the client
Nice excuses.

Hey would you consider adding an offline trade view on your website
Like this one

hope to get a reply about t he proposal :) playing and happy with the ping from Mexico <3

I will pentest you for free if you'd like if you add the offline trade system i hate online trading tbh

It looks like you died like a noob. And blame it on the client
Nice excuses.

I guess you're insane.

In morning today i tell friend about 4 other kicks today the bugged client , and he tell me he yesterday got the same the bug and he must 2 x reinstall client to cad login.

If i die like noob i no have problem to it , then i can playing here more , but i die not through my fault , because this client worked like shit and have errors.

I die becasue client the bugged and i can't login like 5 or 10 min to game in this time i see on page paladin kill me from team other guys who attack me.

No one will give me back 2 mlvl and the equipment i lost during at the error client.

Earlier I also had kicks, but without client errors and it was possible to log in after a while and they were quite rare.

Today when the erors of client appeared and I had to re-install client , because is completely disappeared from the game folder.

Cam recorder is always active and it saves all your cams Tibiantis/cam/ folder

Earlier I also had kicks, but without client errors and it was possible to log in after a while and they were quite rare.

If you're having kicks I suggest checking your Internet connection/route, because there are no issues recorded on the server's side (and no one else has reported such).
As for your trouble with the client, can you provide some more details? Did you send your error log? When client crashes error log is generated and on the next launch it asks you if you want to send it.

Hey would you consider adding an offline trade view on your website
Like this one

hope to get a reply about t he proposal :) playing and happy with the ping from Mexico <3

I will pentest you for free if you'd like if you add the offline trade system i hate online trading tbh

Online trading is an integral part of this game. I know it may often be annoying, but we don't want to decrease players' interaction by adding market-like solutions.

Back