• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
most of posts have been removed powstanie gorylskie lives in the same city as kay and he was walking with kay's photo around city stalking him his house etc xddd

most of posts have been removed powstanie gorylskie lives in the same city as kay and he was walking with kay's photo around city stalking him his house etc xddd
What the fuck???? XDDDD

For some its not just a game :(
#przegryw

Nope,i dont give shit about kay in my main city

Also there are serious reasons why tibiantis isnt on any tibia ots lists
that reason is high spoof,about 50-60% of chars online are just spoofs,dont trust me?Check it in game.
it's not spoofed, numbers are really high due to the war going on atm which brings both war players & venezuelan rune makers to the server

it's not spoofed, numbers are really high due to the war going on atm which brings both war players & venezuelan rune makers to the server

No need to explain, that gorillas guy is sick and he's only trying to get his 'revenge' by posting these pathetic lies, because he was permanently banned from Tibiantis. What Adposatnr said about him sending death threats etc. is true. I mentioned it a few months ago during his previous raid on our otland thread:

• was sending real life threats to me prior to tibiantis start, because he didn't like one mechanic in the public test server (which was real tibia one)
  • was banned on day 2 for spamming pedophile content on game-chat
  • was later banned again for promoting nazism
  • was banned numerous times in torg forum, and I don't mean by me, but other moderators on all his accounts past few years for explicit toxicity (and is widely known for such)
  • never actually cared about the server, just trolled around on some 15 lvl and after getting bored started to bash on us to make a "brazilian edition" for him, as he sought to "kill some brs"
  • keeps harassing me in person for over a year already (since even before tibiantis start)

Nobody in their right mind will believe what he's saying anyway, about spoofing, war hammers give-away or whatever he comes up with 😂 so the best is not to give him attention.

Last edited:
@kay - there is no doubt that Tibiantis is most realistic tibia 7,4 replica with real hardcore nostalgia feeling.
Also server got most real and legit player base.

THIS IS THE BEST 7,4 SERVER OUT THERE!
THE ONE AND ONLY.

And it comes from retired player who still holds a grudge about this freacking ankrahmun.

I wasted more than 100 hours for for trying to solve that.
Honestly, this quest gave me brain damage.
Luckily after this "event" i came to realization that im sick on Tibia and its time to STOP and move on in life. :D

But please. Just bring it for the ppl and tell us true story behind this "easy and logical" quest. XDDDD

But overall if Kay says smth - he will deliver it. Sooner or later but he will do so.

RESPECT FOREVER.

This server is literally one big spoof,dont even think about coming there and play just look on screen
if you ask administration how the fuck this happen you will get banned ASAP
not recomended, goryl_/
idec spoof.png

That gorillas guy is sick and he's only trying to get his 'revenge' by posting these pathetic lies, because he was permanently banned from Tibiantis.

Requoting for emphasis. His banishment got nothing to do with "asking questions" but his utter toxicity, which included sending death threats to the administration.

Tibiantis is probably the only server that's always been fully transparent about its online numbers and shares complete data not only about players, but even their origin (based on IP location). You can track that data live via official website and browse back on our fansite which gathers it through our api (tibiantis.info).
The downside of such clear policy is that it obviously provokes trolls to take screenshots purposely during some hours in the night to create a bad impression, but well.. real hate is still better than false love ;)

although I feel angry with the administrators I must admit that the figures of the players are real and there has never been an alteration of it, this is the most stable server I have known. Whoever is thinking of playing it, don't hesitate ... PLAY IT.

This server is literally one big spoof,dont even think about coming there and play just look on screen
not recomended, goryl_/
View attachment 60606
What is wrong with your brain? That's 4pm adjusting for the timezone of Venezuela... How dare people be online at 4pm in a location that isn't yours! You even name the screenshot with an admins surname, creeper much?

not recomended, goryl_/
It is not "spoof", it is a charitable organization that feeds over 100 venezuelan people! thank you to all the donors!

What is wrong with your brain? That's 4pm adjusting for the timezone of Venezuela... How dare people be online at 4pm in a location that isn't yours! You even name the screenshot with an admins surname, creeper much?

As if it was the creepiest thing he's done. He in fact printed my real photo and walked with it around. He lives in the same town as I do, and he thought he could affect our decisions by making some threats. Because it didn't work at all, and he's been permanently banned from all our services (as well as torg.pl forum which he used alot to send his threats), he's now coming here to post that slander. He's seriously sick and needs a special treatment, and I mean for real.

@kay let me guess, this guy still lives at his mother's place, has no girlfriend, sweats when he plays tibia, has terrible hygiene and barely has friends besides his 3 year older brother

Back