• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Then Red spell wand, wand of might or items alike weren't always inside a bag? I'm sorry but my memory seems a bit biased lol.
I think they were not. In cip files there's "wand" flag which makes wands go to a bag, but it was made for those of version >= 7.6. I assume this flag didn't exist before.
Weapons (melee weapons, bows, crossbows, throwables, 7.6 wands), shields and items that expire or wearout - this stuff went to a bag.

There was also a bug, or rather an oversight, which caused these types of items that were also cumulative generate only in number of 1, regardless of what was set in the loot. It went unnoticed because the only cumulative things among these are throwables. E.g. goblins always dropped 1 small stone, orc warlords dropped 1 throwing star etc., even though in their loot there were up to 3 stones and up to 40 stars.

There was also one more oversight, which I didn't mention in that long post about loot. Rings, legs and amulets are treated differently in the function that creates item at creature (they put a wrong slot number in the equation or something, I don't remember exactly) - instead of going to their corresponding spot first, they go to hand slot, then the other hand, then arrow slot, and then the right slot. This can be noticed in giant spiders loot: when there are 3 stacks of gold and brass legs, 2 stacks and legs will be in the body, while the third stack of gold in a bag. Brass legs also don't add the arm, because they are in hand. It only happens if legs are generated before gold, so in the same case knight legs would be in legs slot, because they are after the gold in the loot, unlike brass legs. If it was 3 stacks + armor or helmet, it would be all in a body, no matter what.
That behavior can also be noticed when buying stuff from NPC, if you buy an armor it will appear in your armor slot (ofc unless it's taken) but when you buy legs, they will appear in your hand.

Last edited:
@kay its stupid, 4:40 am, i was trying to sleep and in my mind came weird thing about wozkowy ban. As we all know you were saying that after u caught character, every character that have chain with it, gonna be deleted too. And wozkowy was char given to wars, so it should be like half of h lvls deleted ? or how is this "chain deletion" working ? ofcourse even with those rules i wouldnt do that, i wouldnt have hearth to do it to players (its probably very big chain of login to wozkowy) but well, yea, you are the only one (lol , its funny because its true ) that is not corrupted gm, so how did u do that, because i dont see any other char deleterka

@kay its stupid, 4:40 am, i was trying to sleep and in my mind came weird thing about wozkowy ban. As we all know you were saying that after u caught character, every character that have chain with it, gonna be deleted too. And wozkowy was char given to wars, so it should be like half of h lvls deleted ? or how is this "chain deletion" working ? ofcourse even with those rules i wouldnt do that, i wouldnt have hearth to do it to players (its probably very big chain of login to wozkowy) but well, yea, you are the only one (lol , its funny because its true ) that is not corrupted gm, so how did u do that, because i dont see any other char deleterka
Probably it’s like this:
Player cheats (auto fish)
Player logs in or have recently logged in to 3 other characters.
Total of 4 characters will be deleted.

server full of botters atm,i personally see today two rune farms (5+people each) and i was only 5 minutes online
not recomended kurwa

Every single bigger ots on 7.4 scene have war ots nowdays. (retrocores,realesta,valoria,outcast) It's a must in my opinion so do it as fast as possible.
oh yea, i know this servers, they call them "3 weeks ot" , i think its because every single edition last around 3 weeks.

Every single bigger ots on 7.4 scene have war ots nowdays. (retrocores,realesta,valoria,outcast) It's a must in my opinion so do it as fast as possible.
Neither of these servers is an exemplar for us in any way. And while I understand your passion for war servers and the desire to check Tibiantis mechanics on one, this isn't anything essential to rush us like that. Those war servers you mentioned are empty for nearly all the time (currently retrocores 0 online, realesta 3 online, valoria 0 online, outcast I couldn't find). You're insisting that we leave the work that's important for the hundreds of Tibiantis players, in order to host a war server for a few people who want to have fun testing for one hour and don't even play Tibiantis.
Such server may come but not in the nearest future, because it's far on the priority list.

the latest news about tibiantis update are from "Lord, 20 Mar 2021 21:21:47 CET" this might suggest that updates are rare on tibiantis and thats what made me think that you have some spare time to open war ots in near future.
quality over quantity

I have a conspiracy.

If exit doesn't work here while another player hits you, what if one character presses the exit button and the other will train on it ?
After all, I will only be logged in on one character
🧐

@kay, could you please relate to this?

I have a conspiracy.

If exit doesn't work here while another player hits you, what if one character presses the exit button and the other will train on it ?
After all, I will only be logged in on one character
🧐

@kay, could you please relate to this?
You can only have one character online, not one client open. Abusing x-log is punishable within the MC rule and/or game weakness abusing. If you look at bans list, we already had such case.

Last edited:
You can only have one character online, not one client open. Abusing x-log is punishable within the MC rule and/or game weakness abusing. If you look at bans list, we already had such case.
so someone could get banned for x-logging on a character with pz if they login to another char before the first one gets kicked out (60s)?

so someone could get banned for x-logging on a character with pz if they login to another char before the first one gets kicked out (60s)?
Why not? I used to bot farm a lot on medivia back in the days, and when i had some character trapped for pks, i just x logged and healed it with my other makers until it logged off, its ofc a ban reason. But having 2 characters online with the same ip doesnt mean its a ban, it means it might be a ban, the owner have said it couple of times lol

Obviously. X-logged character is left without control but you can still benefit from the fact it stays online. It can body-block, make a defense, trap, even recover mana (imagine 20 x-logged chars), or you can x-log your main and heal it with other char as said above. I can see many ways of potential abuse here so of course it's not allowed, it's a violation of game weakness abuse and MC rules.

Back