• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Considering everything that happends all over the world... Will you add hyperinflation feature? Like... mana fluids +20% on the next day. Let's educate some real economy through Tibia ;D

20210228_114250-gif.55583

When is this feature to be implemented ?

i think soon ™️

or wait, i have an even better response:

Sand_Pattern.gif
haha funi cuz ankh = sand got it guys hahaha lmao 🤣🤣🤣

(pls help us we locked 1/5th of the existing map causing us to need other updates way sooner than expected, we were completely unprepared for that and our lack of action caused a massive problem on our server but we're too proud to admit that oh and also we allowed venezuelans to profit from our server so much easier due to lack of djinns so everybody involved in a war had to buy ccs from them)

Last edited:
i think soon ™️

or wait, i have an even better response:

View attachment 70038
haha funi cuz ankh = sand got it guys hahaha lmao 🤣🤣🤣

(pls help us we locked 1/5th of the existing map making us need other updates way sooner than expected, we were completely unprepared for that and our lack of action caused a massive problem on our server but we're too proud to admit that oh and also we allowed venezuelans to profit from our server so much easier due to lack of djinns so everybody involved in a war had to buy ccs from them)
Has anybody tried pickin into ank? Or shovel the dara desert?

Has anybody tried pickin into ank? Or shovel the dara desert?
did anyone try talking to the dara npcs and achieve ascension? i think im almost close to solving the mystery (kay pls dont spoil i feel like im very close, if u spoil i will definietly solve it!!)

Instead of complaining, do a collective strike and don't play for a month, I wonder who will last longer.

Will addicted players be able to get rid of the addiction, or will the gm capitulate and do what you want.

I personally wouldn't touch this server even if it was the last server in the world and Ankrahmun was added.

None of my friends will play it, no matter if he adds ankrahmun or Yalahar.

Go on a hunger strike, or stop complaining, because without action this guy will not give up if you haven't noticed it so far.

People play other games when there is nothing worth playing, or they don't play at all because you have to understand you don't touch ... because you know how it smells.

Instead of complaining, do a collective strike and don't play for a month, I wonder who will last longer.

Will addicted players be able to get rid of the addiction, or will the gm capitulate and do what you want.

I personally wouldn't touch this server even if it was the last server in the world and Ankrahmun was added.

None of my friends will play it, no matter if he adds ankrahmun or Yalahar.

Go on a hunger strike, or stop complaining, because without action this guy will not give up if you haven't noticed it so far.

People play other games when there is nothing worth playing, or they don't play at all because you have to understand you don't touch ... because you know how it smells.
Personally my friend group of 64 people would start in a heartbeat if they added Yalahar. The lore and design fits so well into the server

Personally my friend group of 64 people would start in a heartbeat if they added Yalahar. The lore and design fits so well into the server
I deal mainly with players who prefer a similar model of entertainment, mainly the pvp aspect, and a server with such a frags system would not meet the requirements.

GM could even add some nonsense like Oken, Pyre, and Gengia, but people still not want play it.

Old school Tibia is dead, 7.6 have no more players, 7.7 or 7.72 have never been very alive, 7.4 is also dying, hardly any new servers are created.

Most players play Fortnite, Diablo, League of Legends and CS GO waiting for some new servers.

Gm should rather target players such as your friends from Yalahar , because my friends the vast majority buy premium in the game not for their own real cash , he would not earn anything on them, unless the seller specifically buys premium.

I`m still up on it:
TIBIANTIS SQUID GAME EVENT SIGN UP!

squid.jpg
Short description:
there will be some pvp quests
some task based on luck
some based on skill
some will need a bit inteligence(not much at all)

Same as in series there will be only one winner - the guy who will die last or the guy who will survive.
Registration fee:10k
To win: 10k x people who will join event payments: after we full the list - at least 50 players
time: after we full the list - at least 50 players

did anyone try talking to the dara npcs and achieve ascension? i think im almost close to solving the mystery (kay pls dont spoil i feel like im very close, if u spoil i will definietly solve it!!)
I think you fail to grasp wider context. Ank rhymes with spank, which is related to hand, “hand me that drink”, darashia ppl r thirsty, therefore ank is a myth and your family tree resembles a circle.

Your welcome brother . Kay ur right that was easy af

I think you fail to grasp wider context. Ank rhymes with spank, which is related to hand, “hand me that drink”, darashia ppl r thirsty, therefore ank is a myth and your family tree resembles a circle.

Your welcome brother . Kay ur right that was easy af

Nono, you're wrong. The 4 wells in town do not work, fix it and you'll get closer to solving it.

Back