• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hahaha y'all act like prisoners who beggin The officer to give them freedom… sad very sad ;(
How is that possible grown ass man keep believing those lies. Which year is that ? 3th?

better leave Tibiantis, maybe they gonna wake up when they see 5 players online.

as I said before:
1. New server should be named "Novium".
2. They have to tell the true and apoligize that ankh was never done and they lied to us.
3. Hire someone with imagination and knowlage how to use map editor.
4. Adding new content once per month to make serv attractive for new and old players who are tired of hunting minos for 17 months.

Ps.
Yea zachburh im the same Ender who left Shitiantis after 5 months. But Im sure I know as much as you about exp spawns and server. To be honest my 40 ms made in 2020 have the same access to places that u have.. 😂😂😂🤧

Ps2.
Anyone know any server where Admins reworked 12x a new city before even release it ?
Gimme IP I want to give it a try 🫣

Im not a hater. I loved Tibiantis till I realize they are bunch of liers.
Tibiascape thats what I truly recommend to all of ya. We got team, there is other Polish team, Spain got team, Swedish got strong team, Brazols crying they get banned for bot but will be back. All the legends alive, join us there.
and who areyou to tell them how a new server should be named wtfXD don't play if you don't like the lack of activity. but play if you like the oldschool feeling. cause more oldschool then this you won't get out there. And those who want a fully custom server that is not oldschool should go tibiascape.

Last edited:
and who areyou to tell them how a new server should be named wtfXD don't play if you don't like the lack of activity. but play if you like the oldschool feeling. cause more oldschool then this you won't get out there. And those who want a fully custom server that is not oldschool should go tibiascape.

Oldschool feeling?

I didnt know that people PAYING VENEZUELANS TO EXP THEIR CHARACTERS FOR THEM, as well as Mages lv 120+ hunting ONLY behemoths with explos or warlocks/demons with sds was "oldschool feelings". That seems more like Highrate Orshabaal feeling to most ppl who actually played on 7.4.

but more importantly,

When ank?

Its a kind of joke. 2 years after Cipsoft made update that Tibia was really playable, They released a new server called „Nova”. Now logout from Tibiantis, stand infront of a mirror and tell to yourself that first edition of Tibiantis was a good test serv.

Gonna be awesome to explore new ankh 🕵️‍♂️😎
Post automatically merged:

I hope in the future you add some jungle city 🦁
Wassup bro? Any News ? 🙃

If you mean Ank as a city with temple, depot and houses - no. But the terrain is there and it was all revamped according to our altered lore based on original stories. We will post a little teaser about that before start. The world map will also be available soon.
😂😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Finally something worth to waste my time :D
🤥🤭

Oldschool feeling?

I didnt know that people PAYING VENEZUELANS TO EXP THEIR CHARACTERS FOR THEM, as well as Mages lv 120+ hunting ONLY behemoths with explos or warlocks/demons with sds was "oldschool feelings". That seems more like Highrate Orshabaal feeling to most ppl who actually played on 7.4.

but more importantly,

When ank?
that you can't stop. or you enforce it but then you have no players leftXD. people simply own more money then back in the days and can afford shit like that. instead of grinding dwarf guards theirself;p

that you can't stop. or you enforce it but then you have no players leftXD. people simply own more money then back in the days and can afford shit like that. instead of grinding dwarf guards theirself;p

You are right. You can't stop it. There have always been "special needs" players in every game. In this game, they team up with venezuela to cheat.

#ResetTheCommunity
Its a kind of joke. 2 years after Cipsoft made update that Tibia was really playable, They released a new server called „Nova”. Now logout from Tibiantis, stand infront of a mirror and tell to yourself that first edition of Tibiantis was a good test serv.
Any new server after this one would end the same. Bunch of special players paying venezuela to play the game for them. Idk why you keep making excuses for why you don't play this version.

Now logout from Tibiantis, stand infront of a mirror and tell to yourself that first edition of Tibiantis was a good test serv.
Tibiascape thats what I truly recommend to all of ya. We got team, there is other Polish team, Spain got team, Swedish got strong team, Brazols crying they get banned for bot but will be back. All the legends alive, join us there.
Do you understand the server you wrote has 3rd edition, is there for around 2 years and they still didn't fix the 2 sqm melee attack bug because owner told it's too much work on discord? What is your definition of test serv then? xd

Do you understand the server you wrote has 3rd edition, is there for around 2 years and they still didn't fix the 2 sqm melee attack bug because owner told it's too much work on discord? What is your definition of test serv then? xd
A test server for him is a server where he isnt able to maintain top mage, and quits.

A real server is one he keeps top lv on mage and bullies the people -40 below him. High chances are he woulda quit after seeing ank anyway since he wouldnt have been able to gfb spam on peninsula or stone tomb.Very common tibia mentality.

@enefel
Thank you for your suggestion regarding new server's name. Although, one detail: we aren't planning to launch a new server anytime soon.
I'm also glad that you finally found a server for your needs. It remains to be seen whether you will still love it after 5 months, but in any case you can always throw them some names for new worlds. :)

@enefel
Thank you for your suggestion regarding new server's name. Although, one detail: we aren't planning to launch a new server anytime soon.
I'm also glad that you finally found a server for your needs. It remains to be seen whether you will still love it after 5 months, but in any case you can always throw them some names for new worlds. :)
ok who cares

when ank

@enefel
When ankh

Please refrain from discussing servers other than the advertised one, in this thread. You'll do us a favor, so thanks in advance.
Also, pointless comments (e.g two-worded posts) will be seen as off-topic and will be removed.

Whose server is that? I think I know.
Its owner is quite "special" though.
It really is a tale of woe,
I watch him frown. I ask "when ankh, though?".

He gives his #anklogic a shake,
And argues with "haters" until the tears make.
The only other sound's the break,
Of leaving players and venecos that make runes while baked.

Ankh is in a desert - logical and deep,
A wider context was proven to be way too steep,
Until all players leave, he shall not sleep.
He sits on Discord, arguing with addicts that weep.

He rises from his bitter bed,
With no remains of sanity in his head,
He idolises closing the server instead.
The thought of adding ankh fills him with dread.

WHEN ANKH? @Xioniz

Last edited:

WHEN ANKH? @Xioniz
Modern day poetry at its finest form

WHEN ANKH? @Xioniz
mby take a break.

Back