• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
They take too long to add more content thats basically it, Cipsoft's Tibia would have a major update with content every 6 months, in fact if you think about it the 7.4 version only lasted 6-8 months, it does not make sense to have a 7.4 without more content for so many years
he don't want to add content. he thinks lvl 200s wanna hunt vdl and poh forever

They take too long to add more content thats basically it, Cipsoft's Tibia would have a major update with content every 6 months, in fact if you think about it the 7.4 version only lasted 6-8 months, it does not make sense to have a 7.4 without more content for so many years
Cipsoft was a company that had a whole team of content creators. They were not just three people for whom it wasn't even a full-time job, at this point. Sorry, but we can't provide updates more frequently than we do, while still maintaining the same quality in every other aspect including rule enforcing. If you think that updates are far more important than all of those aspects, I'm sure you can find plenty of servers that share this view and focus just on that.

he don't want to add content. he thinks lvl 200s wanna hunt vdl and poh forever
This argument, again. You leveled your own character to what, level 50? And then you quit because of the lack of hunting spots for the very few levels 200 that were to exist maybe 2 years later? Unlikely.

We do add new content, but yes - it is not meant to be better in terms of exp/h than the original and we always said that. It is added for variety.
If you add content designed to let those levels 200 progress even faster, you will soon end up with levels 300, and you will be forced to add yet more content for this stage now, and so on. Eventually, you end up with levels so high that you have to rework all the original formulas and mechanics as they are not suitable anymore (which is what Cipsoft did, or Medivia for example), and then people like you are going to say "meh, it's not Tibia anymore".

High levels are expected in a long term server. You can't have your cake and eat it too. But since it's a long term server anyway, there is no rush and no reason to speed the gameplay up. And no, Tibiantis is not "over". It may be over for you, but there are actually more players now than in the first months.

Last edited:
Cipsoft was a company that had a whole team of content creators. They were not just three people for whom it wasn't even a full-time job, at this point. Sorry, but we can't provide updates more frequently than we do, while still maintaining the same quality in every other aspect including rule enforcing. If you think that updates are far more important than all of those aspects, I'm sure you can find plenty of servers that share this view and focus just on that.

This argument, againt. You leveled your own character to what, level 50? And then you quit because of the lack of hunting spots for the very few levels 200 that were to exist 2 years later? Unlikely.

We do add new content, but yes - it is not meant to be better in terms of exp/h than the original and we always said that. It is added for variety.
If you add content designed to let those levels 200 progress even faster, you will soon end up with levels 300, and you will be forced to add yet more content for this stage now, and so on. Eventually, you end up with levels so high that you have to rework all the original formulas and mechanics as they are not suitable anymore (which is what Cipsoft did, or Medivia for example), and then people like you are going to say "meh, it's not Tibia anymore".

High levels are expected in a long term server. You can't have your cake and eat it too. But since it's a long term server anyway, there is no rush and no reason to speed the gameplay up. And no, Tibiantis is not "over". It may be over for you, but there are actually more players now than in the first months.
you did 2 content updates in what 3 years? it toke you years to add anything and what you added is boringgggg. and its your good right to keep it nostalgic. im just saying its boring as hell out there for lvl 150-200s. the only team hunt today the day is behemoth/ warlock/ demon. And then the ek just stand like a pot and gets 0 exp.

im just saying its boring as hell out there for lvl 150-200s
Let me ask again, did you even level up to 150 yourself? I know you didn't. It's a ridiculous argument, considering that for any casual player it should take years to get to level 150, let alone say 200. Unless you're purposely skipping the whole content (e.g. by account trading/sharing, power gaming for real money etc.), but then it makes even less sense to complain about the... lack of content. The content is there, but it is designed for casual players, not for those who are more interested in pushing everything beyond the limit rather than enjoying the game itself.

If you level up to 150 by yourself, and then tell me you're lacking content, you will have a point. But if you quit at level 40 and keep saying that it was because of the lack of content for levels 200, that's just a silly excuse. If it turned out too boring for you, there is no need to make up excuses. It only means that this server is simply not for you. There are many other servers with fast-paced gameplay, and fancy content up to levels 500, waiting for you. This one, however, is about enjoying the nostalgia of old times in a slow-paced world, for once without cheaters. That's how it had been announced prior to its start, that's how it's always been advertised, and that's what it is. And I understand that it's not for everyone. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Last edited:
Kay we know you are a fair god, no corrupt and content is great even for lvls 200+

But could you please, open NA server?

PLEASE! XD
the reason he wont is because he is making plenty of money on allegro.

I totally understand the slow pace part that Kay is mentioning and quite some formulas needs to be changed if ppl cross certain lvl. I also think this needs to be done at some point if server runs out of players who want to play till lvl 100. Because then you have finished all the content available.

The part I dont understand is why is it so hard to add slightly worse, equal or slighlty better spawns than VDL - to handle more population. I know alot of ppl who login, see 20h+ que times at lvl 100+ spawns and then just logout and eventually these players will quit. Seems to be a tactic of admins - play this server from lvl 1-100 and then leave.
They have added more content for lvl 20-70 but nothing much above that.

You know you have 3 ppl to work with, take the amount of work that can be done with 1 year and release it. Why would you take too big plans if you cant handle it and then write same excuses for half a year - about ur lore, books, quests etc.. 90% of players want few hours of hunt after work and chill - and that only needs few more spawns(for every lvl range - to release some pressure from the que times mentioned above) not a quest (that might not get solved so it doesnt add any content for regular "after work" players).

I know alot of ppl who login, see 20h+ que times at lvl 100+ spawns and then just logout and eventually these players will quit.
If you look deeper into that, you may notice that it's hardly a map issue, because the scale in which all the spawns are rated is always relative. The best spawns are always going to be highly occupied, because... well, they are the best; and that's where you have the queues (and why). If you want to avoid the crowd, you need to accept to take something worse and thus less demanded, and then you will see that there are other options. I know it's hard to agree with this, but take real Tibia as example. The map there is absolutely huge, a few times bigger than ours, and packed with spawns everywhere. But guess what, players still make 20h+ queues, regardless of that. There are literally hundreds of other spots (better than the vdl), but those players refuse to go there because they are relatively not good enough anymore, and the problem persists.

it is selfish to claim anything to yourself

on a server worth playing by a responsable host

the fewer restrictions in pvp
the harsher the death penalty
the greater the opportunity

to build true character and community

it is selfish to claim anything to yourself

on a server worth playing by a responsable host

the fewer restrictions in pvp
the harsher the death penalty
the greater the opportunity

to build true character and community
Yeah ue into 30 players get banned for week.
Great server 🤓👌

the reason he wont is because he is making plenty of money on allegro.
well he can also make money with mercadolibre.com in NA server

Animation Mind Blown GIF by Mochi Motion

Hi
Post automatically merged:

2 years of not playing tibia, came here for nostalgia of this server, and people still cant understand why this server is the best, and its the best exactly because its Simple server with Simple unforgivable rules.

@assassinho rethink your life bro, u are commenting OTS forum thread for 3 years, while you not even playing the server. Im not insulting you, its just i came here after 2years and first i see is your hating post - definitely its some psychological problem u can solve with therapist

People want slow, low stages server but they also want more good respawns xD

You cant have a cake and eat cake

Last edited:
I would say he is more likely scared of cease & desist from cipsoft if he starts running more worlds. (medivia remember?)
medivia still exist and when spectrum came up legacy didnt fall. Just decreased its population for a while cuz ppl wanted to early pvp in new server.. after a few months legacy and spectrum had a similar economy and community. Destiny was a total success and currently it has maybe the stronges community after legacy (yes i still play medivia from time to time) xd

What "killed" medivia was maaaaany other things they made differently other than opening a new server.

Pretty much the same would happen in tibiantis NA I guess if they use same rates and pvp features.

One server for europeans
One server for the rest of the world (read as it was Galadriel voice)

medivia still exist and when spectrum came up legacy didnt fall. Just decreased its population for a while cuz ppl wanted to early pvp in new server.. after a few months legacy and spectrum had a similar economy and community. Destiny was a total success and currently it has maybe the stronges community after legacy (yes i still play medivia from time to time) xd

What "killed" medivia was maaaaany other things they made differently other than opening a new server.

Pretty much the same would happen in tibiantis NA I guess if they use same rates and pvp features.

One server for europeans
One server for the rest of the world (read as it was Galadriel voice)
Spectrum(the world) is something people playing it are on actually

Well if it dont move it has shown fluctuation and without total promotion its just gonna die eventually the games are not bringing any new user aka lack of steam? Less people see it from outside the "otscene"

Back