• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UK Project

But they were still not just random caves.
Just look at the way carlin did theyr sewers

Gonna do a bit of a show off piece in the map. In the tibia client how many squares can you see forward and across from you?

They had nothing like that, they dug a deep hole and used that or they simply shit into a bucket :p

they just walked around and if they felt like they had to shit, they just shit and pee, and all that shit, together with the pee goes to the lowest part in the city
so mostly NO sewer

Dragons:

dragsz.png

Looks awesome, though I'd like to see something touching and unique from you even if your style is the simple and playable smooth maps.

I dont like it personally, I know you want to keep it clean but its a little bit to clean for my taste :p with that much dirt ground you have to have something more in it, perhaps more gravel in the middle, a big stone etc, but if you used cave ground (muddy floor) you could just randomize the diffrent floor tiles to get somewhat more of a variated floor, would look alot better :)

I wanted to use this dirt floor instead of the cave floor as it is darker. I know that the variants of the cave floor could of stopped it looked less clean, but it would be too pale and wanted this place to look sinister. Filling the space up with big rocks makes it easier to hunt there, people tend to PG at drags, having it open means the escaping drags are more likely to create havoc.

Mausoleum:

crypt.png

It's meant to be a wishing well, thing.

Last edited:
Back