• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UK Project

Ancient Tower:

towerc.png

Credits: Mackan

Looks pretty good, I like it, what I dont like is that tree which dosent fit in to a desert area and that is grass around, it should just be in a desert ;o and whats up with the level door going out to nothing? is it to exani hur up outside?

A GIANT MALE GENITALIA! @ Minimap

and... Komic, didn't you start this like... 2-3 years ago? ;o least...

Yeah, sort of. I started again, there was more that I wasn't happy with than I was. Also, I like the shape despite how phallic you think it is :p.

Looks pretty good, I like it, what I dont like is that tree which dosent fit in to a desert area and that is grass around, it should just be in a desert ;o and whats up with the level door going out to nothing? is it to exani hur up outside?

It's surrounded by grasslands, it was built thousands of years ago when the landscape was drier. The tower has remained a mystery and has entered into folklore </backstory>

Yeah, sort of. I started again, there was more that I wasn't happy with than I was. Also, I like the shape despite how phallic you think it is :p.

It's surrounded by grasslands, it was built thousands of years ago when the landscape was drier. The tower has remained a mystery and has entered into folklore </backstory>
if it was build back when it was a grassland.. howcome it's made of sandstone. d: And its details :O

That's the mystery? :eek:

Looks great Komic, but some color wouldent hurt :p some cave floor here and there just to piff it up :)

edit:

- D_E u made me lol. xD

I think there will be a red glow from the lava to supply colour. Also, there is no dirt in the rest cave meant to be the mountain dwarf mine you suggested. I've ripped off the balrog story from LotR, so I put demonz at the bottom.

I might add some brown rocks or gems, see if they don't stand out too much.

Allright fair enough :) But you should finish it up and take an ingame screen, so we can see it better with the light effect ^^ Keep it up mate!

It would be really good if you just remove the jungle plats "the big leaf plants" they ruin it for me >.<

Hopefully this explains the thought process,

It would be really good if you just remove the jungle plats "the big leaf plants" they ruin it for me >.<

I like them, I think it looks a bit odd because you are not used to them in that environment. But, if you stop thinking about them as jungle plants, and just as plants they fit in nicely.

Imo... it's really random... looks like you took everything in nature pallete and just squished in there :O!!

Random? I've used yellows flowers & swamp plants. The more 'random' ones, the mangrove plants grow in stagnant water, aka swamp. The jungle plants grow in humid conditions, which I think accompanies the closeness of the swamp.

Back