• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UK Project

Elves:

elfp.png

Right the map is now planned. Here is the current minimap:

minimapy.png

(Spots of yellow are future hunt spots)

So what should I map now? Something you've seen in the thread already that you think I should continue or a different theme?

All suggestions are welcomed.

The "entrance" to the orcs.

orcg.png

Not sure if it quite works, opinions?

I somehow find your maps extremely boring, even though you invent new things like this. But there are something special that's missing, and I can see that you have not detailed yet, but about the walls... :s

I somehow find your maps extremely boring, even though you invent new things like this. But there are something special that's missing, and I can see that you have not detailed yet, but about the walls... :s

Yeah, I'm terrible at adding that last layer of detail to my work. Takes a bit more commitment I think, so when you start adding it, it looks awful but with persistance it might look better. I tend to keep the layer off and keep a cleaner style to my maps. Also I get bored, prefer to map little bits of random places then concentrate my efforts on a singular area for too long.

With that pic, its in the very early stages, wanted to see if anyone said it looked really weird especially the ends.

Right, I'm going to go play tennis and when I get back I want someone to have made a decision for me.

Shoud I map:

Minotaurs?
Cycs?
Swamp?
Orcs?
Dwarfs?
Village?
Town?
Dragons?
Other? - grasslands only

Starting on the mine:

dwarfd.png

Anything I should be taking into consideration?

Back