• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UK Project

Komic

MChem
Reaction score
I am using the shape of the United Kingdom for a map, here is the minimap as it currently stands:

minimape.png

I'm currently mapping the town here are a few pictures. First the entrance to the depot:

entrancen.png

Now the inside of the depot

depot.png

The inside of the bank

jewels.png

I will update this thread with my progress.

The Shape is horrible! Make better an own One ;) Dont like those big Trees and there are too many empty Spots in the Depot. Looks Boring

Use the shape of Italy like AC2, if tibia had Roman sprites (old pillars, ruins etc) tibia would pwn :D

The Shape is horrible! Make better an own One ;) Dont like those big Trees and there are too many empty Spots in the Depot. Looks Boring

If you haven't seen KingKomic map before, I'm pretty 100% sure he will make a insane shape.

With regards to the shape, I'm English and wanted to map a map based on Great Britain for ages. This is infact the second attempt of doing it, the other map had more I wasn't happy with then I was happy with.

@Seloth The depot has alot of empty spots because depots tend to be the messiest buildings in tibia. So I didn't want to clutter it, I realise now that I have forgotten to do anything with the west wall, so will fix that.

@Smig Yeah, alot of the buildings are a bit square so will adjust a couple of them too break the monotony.

Looks great komic, but as dastan said it dosent look like a sewer :p just use it as a normal cave instead (y)

I only called it a sewer, as it is under the town and will just have rats and hidden things in. Maybe more trash will help? Or is it waterways that will make it a proper sewer?

A human made sewer should be totally different, that what uve got here is just a cave ^^

Back
Top Bottom