• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UK Project

and cows in herefordshire haha, not sure if u know where that is but its where i live and FULL of cows

London needs to be undead! All the cke/smack heads :D they kinda look like the banshee sprite, don't you think? xD i joke -.- majoirty of my family are from london :l

I'm on teamviewer:

693 930 618

Offline.

Last edited:
in manchester area, you can do diabolic imp spawn, red devils for my wonderful manchester united =]

I was refusing to do anything with Manchester as the city is quite nice, and with a Jazz festival the other week they get a pass. But force me to do something with the mancs, and you will likely see a giant shithole :p

Camoflage?:

smuggler.png

I see him, I see him!
Look very closely, he's near the tent on the far right.

Now I definitely have to try that border mixture out. A really nice execution of that idea.

You've raised my curiosity o_O

Interesting wall mixture in the outlaw village

Amazons:

amazonr.png

Does it work in normal grass lands or should it be saved for when/if I map jungle?

Minimap Update:

minimapf.png

It is a treehouse.

What is it about my map that you don't like?

Back