• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultima: (The Beginning)

I think you SHOULD be able to cross paths in the quests...would be more...INTERESTING xD

I agree with Blue, crossing paths with each other would be exciting, and adding more challenges to the quest. A war should be able to break out anywhere and everywhere xD.

I think you SHOULD be able to cross paths in the quests...would be more...INTERESTING xD

I agree with Blue, crossing paths with each other would be exciting, and adding more challenges to the quest. A war should be able to break out anywhere and everywhere xD.

Ok fine, I'll make it so you can fight each other in the quest, there is now one of each quest that both sides can access.. I've also re-scripted POI and changed it up a bit for the server and completed it, also the quest room is completed and all warpers will now take you there.

I've completely finished Annihilator, and POI Quests.. also I fixed all known bugs. However I'm not playing on hosting the server until the next TFS is released which offers Tibia 8.6 support and has no bugs.

Back