• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultima: (The Beginning)

A lot of little bugs have been found, thanks for helping everyone, beta is currently now offline.. I'll start fixing everything tomorrow and have trainers, proper kill rewards working and the other bugs found. I'm also going to attempt to balance the spells and attacks tomorrow.

Last edited:
A lot of little bugs have been found, thanks for helping everyone, beta is currently now offline.. I'll start fixing everything tomorrow and have trainers, proper kill rewards working and the other bugs found. I'm also going to attempt to balance the spells and attacks tomorrow.

aff fu
now its offline!? I was gonna go ek test powwa >.< my internet shut down when i tested b4 :(

Yes menz, fix all those bugs we reported!

And those bosses need 2x remember!!!

3x!!! else u can block them on a 120 or 130 ms/ed except the hunter.. it did loads but with luck u can block it too (FIX MIN DMG ON HUNTAH)

oh yeh also synth go look for germanpower

Maybe not even 2x, those bosses are just for addons :p However there is going to be bosses like Orshabaal, Ferumbras, Mogaroth that drop special runes, and a lot of other cool items.

3x!!! else u can block them on a 120 or 130 ms/ed except the hunter.. it did loads but with luck u can block it too (FIX MIN DMG ON HUNTAH)

oh yeh also synth go look for germanpower

addon bosses aren't ment to be hard, they're just noobs.. I'm making '[MEGA BOSS]' for Orshabaal etc, that will be extremely hard and yeah Im still looking for a hoster but I'll find something don't worry

Really good, i remember few things from other servers. I think there was a server like this but you could choose orc,dwarf,elf or human, and every team had a king. And the warper i recognise from unline.org ;D. Still i look forward to play it.

I also recognise some other things from unline, but i love unline so this will be awesome! It's like unline without having to donate!

Well that server was species, and yeah I did use the idea for 'Kings' but this is open tibia right? We're suppose to help give each other ideas :p Species has been down for quite a while, and about my Warper npc originally he was called 'Teleporter' but it was too long in description so I called him Warper ^^

Lucky Blessings (fixed)
Speed Bonuses (fixed)
Fixing [NPC] Teresa to buy old items & weapons

Beta will be back online shortly

Beta is online again!

IP: ultimabeta.no-ip.org
port: 7171
client: 8.54
account manager: 1/1 (or leave blank)

Back