• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultima: (The Beginning)

:< i just logged on for the first time and then the game world was closed.

Alright I've made some modifications to the server, there is now a portal located in each temple that will link both temples to each other (i.e, light side temples are linked, and dark side temples are linked. This way you can have fast access to either temple of your choice. Still, only light members, and dark members can access their temple.. hope you guys like this (mini) update!

Last edited:
Alright I've made some modifications to the server, there is now a portal located in each temple that will link both temples to each other (i.e, light side temples are linked, and dark side temples are linked. This way you can have fast access to either temple of your choice. Still, only light members, and dark members can access their temple.. hope you guys like this update!

Sounds cool, is the beta online?

BETA IS ONLINE

IP: ultimabeta.no-ip.org
PORT: 7171
CLIENT: 8.54

I HAD TO WIPE ALL CHARACTERS TO GET EXP GAIN PROPERLY WORKING AGAIN.

ALL ACCOUNTS STILL EXIST, ONLY CHARACTERS GOT WIPED

BETA is OFFLINE,

I found a bunch of map bugs today, thanks to everyone who reported.. I fixed the exp gain script, and it working flawlessly, it's getting closer to completion! Hope more come back tomorrow for the next beta test :D

LOL that pz one xD? Muchos fail!

Yeah that was pretty bad :p anyways I'm going through the map now, and I'm switching Knights healing back to potions and lowering UH's, they never were meant to be used by paladins >.>

Next update:
UE's (Poison Storm & Ultimate Explosion) will now cost 2 soul points
Blood Rage & Sharpshooter will now cost 1 soul
Soul will start re-genning
Food will be infinite, and start healing health & mana
!FAQ command will be completely updated
Broadcast message telling everyone when a King has been spawned (fe. when you kill a Sleeping Queen/King)
More to come!

also could've just made knights only able to use xD!

But man, next update looking nice, gonna be back online anytime soon?

also could've just made knights only able to use xD!

But man, next update looking nice, gonna be back online anytime soon?

well I took a break because I've been working non stop on this for the last 10 days, today's the first I didn't touch the server files so I'm not promising anything but I'll try to get it online sometime tonight

Next update:
UE's (Poison Storm & Ultimate Explosion) will now cost 2 soul points
Blood Rage & Sharpshooter will now cost 1 soul
Soul will start re-genning
Food will be infinite, and start healing health & mana
!FAQ command will be completely updated
Broadcast message telling everyone when a King has been spawned (fe. when you kill a Sleeping Queen/King)
More to come!
^
Completed, now I'm working on balancing spell formulas and raid monsters

when will be the official launch?
or when will be online agaain and its rl map?

Last edited:
Quests!
I finally got done with the majority of the server, so its time to add some quests, I'll be adding custom as well as all of the infamous real tibia quests. Such as; Annihilator, POI, Inquisition, Demon Oak and a lot more. I'll try to make them as good and challenging as possible! There will be two of each quest and sort by team.. This way there is one for Light Side & Dark Side, although they will be completely the same. You will not see your enemeys when doing quests!

Back