• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Unable to login website, game is working?

Sp0tl3ss

Nestalia.org
Reaction score
Hello i use znoteAAC 1.5 hosted on a home pc with uniserver.
i can enter game and so on and even create accounts on website, BUT i can not login to the website its not wrong pw/acc when i press login i just get back to the login pahe with 0 indicators of what went wrong, support appreciated! wfr/ Spotless

How did you create characters in the first place if its not allowing you to login?

Are you using a clean database and importer both schemas (from server and from znote)

Are you using latest znote from git?

How did you create characters in the first place if its not allowing you to login?

Are you using a clean database and importer both schemas (from server and from znote)

Are you using latest znote from git?
there did come an gm account when i imported databases, so i moved that char to my acount in phpmyadmin.. and yes im uzing znote from github and znoted tibiacom layout..

and yes the database is clean isntalled from server and znote

there did come an gm account when i imported databases, so i moved that char to my acount in phpmyadmin.. and yes im uzing znote from github and znoted tibiacom layout..

and yes the database is clean isntalled from server and znote

Does the issue happen if you use default layout?

Back