• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unashammed scammer three times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
This scammer used to sell his Cast System (maybe you know who is)... I paid him 180 USD and he never sent me the system, so I asked a charge back from the payment and he asked to cancel it since he was making it... So canceled and he dissapeared... Around 7-8 months without the system, without any answer...

A few weeks ago I created a similar thread here, he replied (since he is an "important" member of otland) and then the thread was closed and so deleted (oh yeah, he is a moderator)... He replied "add me to skype so I can work on it"... So I added him to skype, sent the data and no answer since then...

What should I do? Well it seems that I lost the money, since he just appear to say "hey calm down" and then he quit...

This scammer is "elf" so guys if you want to buy something from thing, I would think it ten times before of doing it...

Also noticed that elf scammed with around 3k euros SpiderOT but he couldn't completed his scamm since the victim denunced him at PayPal and his account was blocked (I felt great when I hear this history, since people like him doesn't deserve good things)...

And I know that this thread will be closed and deleted and maybe elf will appear again with the same history "oh yeah accidents and bla bla bla and add me to skype, msn, facebook, google plus, twitter, instagram, pinteretest... and all that stuff to help you"... But this time Im will use all my power to let know all otland about this situation ;)

By Kito.

BTW here is the conversation after the first thread where I received elf profile ID from skype:

Code:
[06/12/2012 20:55:27] Francisco Oliva: Hi fightingelf! I’d like to add you on Skype. Francisco Oliva[09/12/2012 1:45:52] Tayandenga: Tayandenga has shared contact details with Francisco Oliva.
[11/12/2012 2:29:33] Francisco Oliva: finally elf... kito here
[11/12/2012 2:29:46] Francisco Oliva: when i will have the tibia cast system on my server?
[11/12/2012 2:29:56] Francisco Oliva: or maybe send me back the 180 usd to my paypal account and i will be happy
[11/12/2012 16:47:21] Tayandenga: I dont have that and my accounts ars blocked bcz of spiderot. Send me that src again.
[12/12/2012 1:26:52] Francisco Oliva: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/nxcd25/...
[12/12/2012 1:26:58] Francisco Oliva: hope this time you finish your work
[12/12/2012 1:27:10] Francisco Oliva: not like the times before, since you always asked for the sources and dissapeared
[12/12/2012 1:27:24] Francisco Oliva: i want the full working tibia cast system with the php
[12/12/2012 15:17:37] Francisco Oliva: and?
[12/12/2012 15:20:42] Tayandenga: and ill finisz it at weekend
[12/12/2012 15:20:46] Tayandenga: downloaded sources
[13/12/2012 22:36:43] Francisco Oliva: and?
[19/12/2012 20:11:10] Francisco Oliva: elf and the system?
[21/12/2012 7:16:33] Francisco Oliva: dude i dont have problem to make infinite posts saying that you scammed me
[28/12/2012 20:01:54] Francisco Oliva: hello elf?
[28/12/2012 20:01:54] Francisco Oliva: wtf
[28/12/2012 20:02:01] Francisco Oliva: you keep quiting your job?
[29/12/2012 2:17:13] Francisco Oliva: .........
[30/12/2012 0:34:57] Francisco Oliva: .............
[30/12/2012 0:43:05] Francisco Oliva: http://otland.net/f251/unashammed-scammer-three-times-176672/#post1715566
[30/12/2012 0:43:08] Francisco Oliva: again the post
[30/12/2012 0:43:12] Francisco Oliva: so maybe you can answer there

Last edited:
Otland already knows, but theres nothing no one can do.
Get over it, move on. You lost your cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh p.s. there was a situation with spiderOT

I keep moving on, just I want to let know everyone that the pros of the "open tibia sources" can scamm you.

Welcome to the internet where no one gives a fuck.

Sorry to be so harsh, but it's true. Nobody cares about your 180 euros til its them who gets scammed, then they will care.
Obviously I feel for you, losing that much cash, but eh, don't put so much trust in next time.

be smart with your money, im not saying he was right to do it but, before you buy anything you always make research on the seller

Welcome to the internet where no one gives a fuck.

Sorry to be so harsh, but it's true. Nobody cares about your 180 euros til its them who gets scammed, then they will care.
Obviously I feel for you, losing that much cash, but eh, don't put so much trust in next time.

I dont care about the money, I earn that in 3-4 days having my server online... Just I want to make a bad reputation to elf ;)

- - - Updated - - -

but elf still the pro of ots :) elf: jestes legenda

True story, but being the best with a bad historial isn't very good at all... He is a pro, but he scamm... Would you trust him? Uhmmm..

- - - Updated - - -

be smart with your money, im not saying he was right to do it but, before you buy anything you always make research on the seller

The sad of the story is that you learn when you fail xD

Before you all will think that Elf is a scammer, wait till he himself says something about the case.

I would trust Elf without a doubt, might be a mistake on my end since I barely know the guy.
I'm not backing him up or anything but I certainly know what it's like if things come up, yeah that's right there's more important things than you even if you paid for his services or whatever. But as someone else said in the thread be careful with your money.

I know Elf very well and I do not believe that he wanted to extort money from you. More than once I've done business with him, and somehow I've never had any problem with it.
It seems to me that this matter must get yourself and did not immediately lament to the forum.

Peroxide, if you barely know the guy you shouldn't say you'd trust the guy no doubt, makes it look like you'd do it only because he's a mod.

@Threadstarter, i'm sorry for you, sadly enough most people will side with elf because he's a mod and he'll say something like Loooollllll thread cool story bro - thread closed.

I dont care about the money, I earn that in 3-4 days having my server online...

This gives you even less of a reason to recreate the same thread spreading the same crap as last time.

Just I want to make a bad reputation to elf ;)

Congratulations on your attempts to slander an inactive OtLand community manager & developer. A guy who has contributed to and spent countless hours working on TFS (0.3.7). More than you or anyone else probably ever will.
/attention

Red

I wouldn't actually trust anyone on any position in Otland, I'll only trust them because I know them or I have experience with them, not just because they are moderators on some forum.

Hi, took the money, never did the job - pls downgrade and ban me, so bad ass... Like I care? Won't do it, as kito dude seem to be quite retarded expecting me to run after him for his business. On begining I have been trying countless times to contact with him for sources and details through mails, MSN, everything was delayed and then I abadoned the job.
Anyway already last time he didn't want me to do it, he just wanted to make you, people to know, so this time I am letting you to know. Now enjoy bashing me "yoh shuld do job", "he payd", etc.

PS
Story about SpiderOT will soon become a legend, next year I'll hear that I've stolen 20k euro from him :D

PPS
I closed last thread, but not deleted. This time won't do, feel free to "make bad reputation" to me.

Hi, took the money, never did the job - pls downgrade and ban me, so bad ass... Like I care? Won't do it, as kito dude seem to be quite retarded expecting me to run after him for his business. On begining I have been trying countless times to contact with him for sources and details through mails, MSN, everything was delayed and then I abadoned the job.
Anyway already last time he didn't want me to do it, he just wanted to make you, people to know, so this time I am letting you to know. Now enjoy bashing me "yoh shuld do job", "he payd", etc.

PS
Story about SpiderOT will soon become a legend, next year I'll hear that I've stolen 20k euro from him :D

PPS
I closed last thread, but not deleted. This time won't do, feel free to "make bad reputation" to me.

Just make the shit script and upload it to mediafire or where you want then send it to him!!

If you don't do it then you are a thief!

PS

PPS

It would be fun to kick your face u know that right? Playin bad ass over the internet hope u are glad with your shit cleaner work, Btw hold your thumbs so i dont kick your dads job as my strawberry picker

Seems legit, he behaves like he doesn't care anymore and nobody cares xD
Why did you not just press the "return payment" button in order to "abandon" that job.

Seems legit, he behaves like he doesn't care anymore and nobody cares xD
Why did you not just press the "return payment" button in order to "abandon" that job.

There's a difference between being involved yourself and being an outsider.

Imo it's a bit weird to do trades of amounts as high as 180 eur while it's very unreliable, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back