• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unashammed scammer three times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Topic
w/e Elf thinks he can do what he wants because he contributed so much. Talaturen wont do shit about it because of this reason, but if it was any other member / mod, they would have been banned, demoted and blacklisted.

Last edited by a moderator:
This gives you even less of a reason to recreate the same thread spreading the same crap as last time.

Congratulations on your attempts to slander an inactive OtLand community manager & developer. A guy who has contributed to and spent countless hours working on TFS (0.3.7). More than you or anyone else probably ever will.
/attention

Red

comon red, ur better than that, just be smart.
what he have done for TFS doesnt gives him permission to do that, right?

in another words, go lick someone else's balls.

comon red, ur better than that, just be smart.
what he have done for TFS doesnt gives him permission to do that, right?

in another words, go lick someone else's balls.

Never did I say that because he has a higher position that he has the permission to do that.
This is the second thread that kito has made in regards to elf scamming him.

If you didn't catch the point I was making in my first post, I didn't reply in defense of elf, I replied in disapproval of kito making this thread.
The first time he made this sort of thread I mentioned how it was wrong if elf scammed him; and I, myself, provided kito with the necessary information to contact elf.

Now that you're caught up, I'd like to address that my statement involving his contribution to this community. That statement was provided in specific regards to the quoted text from kito when he blatantly mentioned that he made this thread just to try to "make a bad reputation to elf". Which is the only reason that I mentioned what elf has done for TFS. Also, your euphemism is invalid.

If I were to address kito's entire post I would have mentioned how it was wrong of elf to scam him. But I only quoted a small part, which is the concept you failed to grasp.
But in regards to kito's original post, it seems like a personal problem. The appropriate action would be to request elf be added to this thread. It's not specifically made for this type of issue but it falls under the category of the title.

But thank you for allowing my to clarify my original post.
Red

Never did I say that because he has a higher position that he has the permission to do that.
This is the second thread that kito has made in regards to elf scamming him.

If you didn't catch the point I was making in my first post, I didn't reply in defense of elf, I replied in disapproval of kito making this thread.
The first time he made this sort of thread I mentioned how it was wrong if elf scammed him; and I, myself, provided kito with the necessary information to contact elf.

Now that you're caught up, I'd like to address that my statement involving his contribution to this community. That statement was provided in specific regards to the quoted text from kito when he blatantly mentioned that he made this thread just to try to "make a bad reputation to elf". Which is the only reason that I mentioned what elf has done for TFS. Also, your euphemism is invalid.

If I were to address kito's entire post I would have mentioned how it was wrong of elf to scam him. But I only quoted a small part, which is the concept you failed to grasp.
But in regards to kito's original post, it seems like a personal problem. The appropriate action would be to request elf be added to this thread. It's not specifically made for this type of issue but it falls under the category of the title.

But thank you for allowing my to clarify my original post.
Red

I am actually surprised that you didn't get mad that he offended you.

I can say by far that you are a great moderator and you never lose your temper.

But if we stay on topic, we'll see that Elf is another person who is using the advantage of his position to earn trust so that he could make some money, the way he replied doesn't even look professional. I wonder how he got that position with that kind of attitude.

elf,you should have the decency to return the money or do the job .

It would be fun to kick your face u know that right? Playin bad ass over the internet hope u are glad with your shit cleaner work, Btw hold your thumbs so i dont kick your dads job as my strawberry picker

You want an official invitation? Please give me your post box so I can send a flight ticket (one way) and my address to give you the opportunity. Playin bad ass over internet, yo? Love hypocrites!

I am actually surprised that you didn't get mad that he offended you.

I can say by far that you are a great moderator and you never lose your temper.

But if we stay on topic, we'll see that Elf is another person who is using the advantage of his position to earn trust so that he could make some money, the way he replied doesn't even look professional. I wonder how he got that position with that kind of attitude.

When you accuse someone, please support it with any argument, not just empty words... :) I don't find myself abusing my privileges. I did what I did, I admited to public here, but its not in any way related to OtLand. If you don't understand that one, on previous page there's my post where I wrote "you can ban me". If Mark will decide to do so, I'll respect it and we will still remain friends. Enjoy.

Honestly, if sna4ke wouldn't poke me on Steam that some hater spreads hate around my name (quoting) I wouldn't even see this thread. So imagine, whole this trash is on my own request as I had the choice to log in and reply or ignore this. Fun part begins when I predict, what will happen and indeed, it got confirmed by all the posts after mine. All these replies basing on comment of one side of the conflict, polite. Offended by not only by people who don't know me, but also by these which I didn't even see on this forum ever, who joined after I've left it. Community made of trash, retarded kids. Over'n'out, peace.

PS
It's already 180 eur, last time I heard of 180 usd :D Go, go, OtLand's inflation!

yolo elf

- - - Updated - - -

btw why are you stupid too kito not even my lil bro can get scammed do you know theres is like over 10+ tibia foroums ? And one of they have the cast system ... But i won't tell witch tibia forum , then i can't earn nothing , I would get payed 5 euro and i send the cast system. Trust or not ;) Just sayin

I don't see the point why you, Elf, judt cant return the
Money or do the job? If you abandon it why dont give back kitos money?
Regards,
//Damon

PS:
I always looked up to you as a great person, controbuting alot and running Lordaeron ..
Now I cant see why u dont return the money?

I don't see the point why you, Elf, judt cant return the
Money or do the job? If you abandon it why dont give back kitos money?
Regards,
//Damon

PS:
I always looked up to you as a great person, controbuting alot and running Lordaeron ..
Now I cant see why u dont return the money?

Well your childhood has runied out!

Fun part begins when I predict, what will happen and indeed, it got confirmed by all the posts after mine. All these replies basing on comment of one side of the conflict, polite.

No one else would expect replies like that. Guess it needed some great prediction skills.
However, you want people to post arguments and don't do it yourself. I don't know what kito did, that justifies not to just return the money in first place as you decided to not do the job.

Cya

Scam is scam. Should not matter how trusted or how much the person have contributed to Otland. If he gets away with it (he prolly will), it just opens the door for all the major contributers to scam people as they are "safe".

@up
Worst editing skillz ever.

LoL ur ain't better Btw i did not edit with any programs bro ;) So MY skillz thats killz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back