• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfinished RPG Town

Kangarew

Mmm Cherrios
Reaction score
As the title says, here is an unfinished RPG town that I'm releasing to you all :)
It comes complete with:
50-60 houses
All shops needed
Promotion Castle
Temple
Depot
City Wall Surrounding

As said, it is unfinished so there are plenty of much needed detailing.

Screenshots:
16j0nj9.png

keyahh.png

vmpwft.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry that 2 building resemble Thais a little bit, get off of this thread if you can't say anything productive.

I'm sorry that 2 building resemble Thais a little bit, get off of this thread if you can't say anything productive.

Wow? Will you really start crying over what I just said? I said that it looked like the city Thais, which I'm sure of that everyone who ever have played Real Tibia can agree with.

The mapping itself is hard to judge because those two pictures you showed almost got the exact shape as houses in Thais, but I would say that it looks pretty okay but you might want to get some better imagination.

Why can't you just say something like "Nice" and move along? Why must you make an argument out of this, it's my map. It is created from my minds eye and is not intended to be copied off of anything. I don't see the point behind this argument. Will I get banned for something resembling another? No I didn't think so. Come on dude...I don't need this right now. This is why I don't release my mapping pieces to the public.

It's nothing like Thais. If a building shape copied Thais, then all mappers may aswell be copying Thais.

Last edited by a moderator:
@up
Nobody can say "Nice" cuz you copied it, and it's not created from your minds eyes, because it's LIKE Thais. (I mean depot and frodo place).
@Just admit that his inspiration came from Thais, and done. Because It's really like Frodo Place.

Last edited:
sorry to tell you, but it's shit.
the shop and temple do look like thais
the rest not
it looks like all the houses are guildhalls, make them more tiny
the forest around the temple is pure shit, look on some tutorials for nature. and the dirt around the temple is spammed with fugly stones
the streets are WAY too wide and I would definitely not call it RPG.
don't take this offensive, just try to imrpove the things I said

Back