• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfinished RPG Town

The troll is out, again. As I said, 3 times...it is not FINISHED. I released it unfinished. Now, if this were for showoff I would care enough to fix it.

I was talking about the finished stuff
and you shoudld definitely learn what a 'troll' is

@crolly, I agree with you, when I saw that print screen above, it was loading and I thought it was edited thais DP, and Frodo's Hut is exactly the same :O

I don't care if it looks like Thais depot/frodo's place but it looks horrible.
Here is why:
-Spammed autobordering of tree's.
-No details.
-Autobordering almost everywhere, what i'll see.
-Stolen houses which you just have added.
-Squary.

This better be a bad joke.

Lol nice imagination, making a copy of thais and calling it your own stuff?

throw that shit away, remake it.. and try again. because this one was epic fail

I really liked your mapp ! in fact i would love to see more coming! :D! i myself know that it takes time and effort, and even (while this is not the case) copy ideas from other things, executing them is difficoult!
Cheer up man! :D! And pls if you have more, send it to me :D!
Thanks ind advance!

I really liked your mapp ! in fact i would love to see more coming! :D! i myself know that it takes time and effort, and even (while this is not the case) copy ideas from other things, executing them is difficoult!
Cheer up man! :D! And pls if you have more, send it to me :D!
Thanks ind advance!

way to raise the dead on this thread, but while it's here it does appear to me as inspired by thais :D

Back