• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Unique type of server(level cap and endgame content)

Gokudrew

Reaction score
If you are interested in creating a server outside of the typical mash your hotkeys and hunt monsters for hours and hours to level up kind of server then you have come to the right place!

I would like to start a project that will take a while to complete but could be an amazing server when finished that hopefully a lot of people will get interested in and play.

What I vision the server would be like: (rough copy to get my idea across)

-The server WILL have a level cap 100, 150, 200, I don't know yet but it will not take a long time to get to.
-The server WILL use a gemming equipment system for stats that can be added to your items (atk speed, armor, and much more)
-Extra Unique classes (beyond knight, druid, pally, sorc I mean)
-NO useless weapons and equipment. (I think it's stupid that there are so many items that never get used in tibia because they are simply "trash" all stats will get reworked so that there is a huge variety in equipment and getting an upgrade will mean something.)

-Rare spawns and bosses (will require teams of level capped people to kill- Healers, blockers, damagers etc.... Very good and valuable rewards)
-Hard quests that require teams and coordination for valuable rewards.
^ Pretty much "End Game Content" for those who are level capped.
(Gemming equipment and customizing them will allow players to maximize their character and equipment once level capped for more and meaningful improvement to their characters strength and durability)

If you are interested in joining this project, leave a post of what you can do to help- all positions are available

Sounds really interesting for me!
Since I have been playing WoW for a long time and I like the "end game" system I think I can be a suitable person to join the community of this project.
If so, Im applying as a mapper and idea worker!

Keep the ideas coming and if you need help finnding staff, just PM me and I'll try helping you as much as I can!

that one sounds exactly like a noob ot i've played like 1 or 2 years ago - and it was crap!

Just because the one you played sucked, doens mean this will suck?

I still thinks its a great idea and I really want to start this project with serious team members! :)

Back