• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] NewLine Ots 8.5 [03.10.2009] Custom Map

Some reason the IP Doesn't work for me... I thought someone stole my account for a sec..

Bahh, I farmed Necros and not even a skull staff ! D'oh XD well I think its needed to raise mana reg. a bit :O

Well, i must say. This server is abit overrated XD. it isnt that good rly. mages are underpower and paladins hit freaking much. havnt seen knights in action.. and the caves are like forgottenL mapped ;s rly sux. only the screenshots on the first page are nice.. i guess u just rushed through mapping. though i will still play this ot, ;)

I can agree that the server is overrated, but I've have just been playing for 2 days so can't really judge it yet.
Regarding paladins damage, I do not agree there.. Sure, they can hit like 500 with ass stars (but the damage is very very random), but my damage otherwise completely sucks.. I do max 100 dmg with exori san/con... If I'm shooting assassin stars and example using pot or rune it will get fucked becuase of battle condition..
Besides, from what i've seen.. Knights have some rly powerfull damage. About mages, they could probably need some higher magic rate.. needs boosted dmg xd
I really like to explore with friends also, so I loooooooooove this huge map even tho it's not that nice at some places.. There's also places where you have to walk very long which gets kinda boring

If you wanna join a guild with many peoples from OTLand/OTFans msg me ingame: Fragdonut
veriii active guild chat :D

Last edited:
Well,okay pallys isnt op, but they hit freaking huge sometimes, the damage shouldnt be that much random. yeah the ml rate is pretty lame x[ got like 50 in ml ;s.

jajaj, going to sleep.
good night!

veriii active guild chat :D
RooXXOoooRRR :D