• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] NewLine Ots 8.5 [03.10.2009] Custom Map

Farmville on facebook = more entertainment then this ot.

Suxxor, having 10 polish people chasing my monster doesn't fit into my view of the perfect server.

Farmville on facebook = more entertainment then this ot.

Suxxor, having 10 polish people chasing my monster doesn't fit into my view of the perfect server.

you shouldnt judge a server what people are playing on it rly, yea i know its many polaks on this server, but... yeah .__.
[dont take it as rasism, but still].

Im lvl 111, i totaly found like 3 people who actually havent said "PL?"
or just instantly speaked pl because they took for granted everyone are polish.

NEW GUILD!

Congratulations!
You have created guild Imnotpolishyourannoyingtwat. Scaron is leader of this guild. Now you can invite players, change picture, description and motd of guild. Press submit to open guild manager.

PS: Msg for invite:)

NEW GUILD!

Congratulations!
You have created guild Imnotpolishyourannoyingtwat. Scaron is leader of this guild. Now you can invite players, change picture, description and motd of guild. Press submit to open guild manager.

Lol there are many guys that are not polish.. I don't think there is a single polish player in our guild Silver Drops

And @Matre.. Please fix the spells for druid

I can hit between 400 and 800 with exevo gran mas frigo on monsters.. its a HUUUUGE gap.. Sorcs make same damage with ue as my frigo but only 800 mana >.<

NEW GUILD!

Congratulations!

People says that my name sounds like a pl.. is that true? ;<<<

@nevalopo
silver drops : ))

Dobra nazwa konta ( ****** ). Możesz stworzyć konto.
When I went to type my account number, I'm greeted by polish writing.
I then see the top and it has either Polish or English.
I have a funny feeling this Otserv IS POLISH, though, HOSTED in ENGLAND.

Well we got,polish,swedish,english and spanish. Im finished with the swedish it will be realesed today

When I went to type my account number, I'm greeted by polish writing.
I then see the top and it has either Polish or English.
I have a funny feeling this Otserv IS POLISH, though, HOSTED in ENGLAND.

U are right ^^ Owner is polish so yeah.. 90% of the server is polish ^^

I kinda got bored of the server now.. Waaay too many pls for my game type~~ :p

Last edited:
Lol there are many guys that are not polish.. I don't think there is a single polish player in our guild Silver Drops

And @Matre.. Please fix the spells for druid

I can hit between 400 and 800 with exevo gran mas frigo on monsters.. its a HUUUUGE gap.. Sorcs make same damage with ue as my frigo but only 800 mana >.<

;)
Ive heard polish people in silver drops, but yes indeed, its a nice guild with friendly people (mostly).

Anyway, ill retire for a while.
The server is too unbalanced on the vocations and the map sux, but after all, its a custom map server and we all love them <3

;)
Ive heard polish people in silver drops, but yes indeed, its a nice guild with friendly people (mostly).

Anyway, ill retire for a while.
The server is too unbalanced on the vocations and the map sux, but after all, its a custom map server and we all love them <3

+1
yea.. the map is rly overated. xd spammed with 3x3 / 5x5 brushed caves. but still... custom.

i will be offline mostly.

No one can create chars at homepage... :p

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'newline.groups' doesn't exist' in /home/tb/newline/www/pot/OTS_Group.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /home/tb/newline/www/pot/OTS_Group.php(48): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 /home/tb/newline/www/pot/OTS_Player.php(344): OTS_Group->load('1') #2 /home/tb/newline/www/accountmanagement.php(2298): OTS_Player->getGroup() #3 /home/tb/newline/www/index.php(199): include('/home/tb/newlin...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/tb/newline/www/pot/OTS_Group.php on line 48

No one can create chars at homepage... :p

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'newline.groups' doesn't exist' in /home/tb/newline/www/pot/OTS_Group.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /home/tb/newline/www/pot/OTS_Group.php(48): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 /home/tb/newline/www/pot/OTS_Player.php(344): OTS_Group->load('1') #2 /home/tb/newline/www/accountmanagement.php(2298): OTS_Player->getGroup() #3 /home/tb/newline/www/index.php(199): include('/home/tb/newlin...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/tb/newline/www/pot/OTS_Group.php on line 48

Lies?,works for me and everyone else.