• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] NewLine Ots 8.5 [03.10.2009] Custom Map

Very good map but the exp rate is too high :( Will be 5x lvl 200s tomorrow probably

Exp is quite high at low level but gets slower later so there wont be lvl 200s tomoro'
Maybe if they knows the whole map and will stay up for whole night

there is much bad mapped, as someone said in previous post, there is one "good" and one "bad" mapper. the rotworm/dwarf cave, deeper inside there are like none details.

nice server though, lvl 30 atm.
but died by a necro so lost everyhing xD. so i will maybe start tomorrow again to gain some lvls.

there were quite a few who mapped. They worked hard and etc.. but I was not involved in the project. I joined this project for 3+ weeks ago

17:09 Last warning for everyone. If i see anyone talking polen/swedish or any other language in help-channel they will get a notation.

hahahahh
i lol'd hard ;>

map: wayyyyyyyy to overdetailed dude, try to chill when mapping, not just oh, empty spot, need to put something there!