• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys chill lol, im waiting for the dedi to come. If i could i would open this shit right this second. Hopefully it comes in the next 24hours.

Guys chill lol, im waiting for the dedi to come. If i could i would open this shit right this second. Hopefully it comes in the next 24hours.
Call the faggot dedi company and tell him best mage US [hoodnasty] demands dedi today

haha i sent them an invoice, btw whats with you promoting all this best usa mage crap?:D

Wtf sammy you didn't hear? Hes been ranked Top pvper of all USA! He was able to outrun 3 lvl 40 at lvl 130.. Nobody can do that -.- Connor teach me bro wtf.. Spray and I aren't even close to your level man! :'(

On a srs note tho

Loot=2x

AOL price= 100k

8-30 = 30x
31-50 = 20x
51-70 = 10x
71-90 = 5x
91-115= 4x
115++ = 3x

Reason being is every time you open this server it gets gay cause people PG to 100 in the first day of the server and it gets boring.

AOL=100k to make PvPing more risky so you actually lose shit when you die

Make skills like 8x or lower since there is trainers and people will get 140 swording again LOL

Magic rate like 8x too.

Um dude we dont want to level for fucking 3 days then war,we wanna lvl 1 day then war lol xD leave the exp stages as they are and the only ppl that PG to 100 is you and your team, Jim morrison 173 in 3 days? LOL xD

Um dude we dont want to level for fucking 3 days then war,we wanna lvl 1 day then war lol xD leave the exp stages as they are and the only ppl that PG to 100 is you and your team, Jim morrison 173 in 3 days? LOL xD
LOL ye he pged to 173 cause I gave him my CC stash :D

but jus sayin if you make em any higher than that its jus going to get gay with level 150's pvping and it'll die in less than a month believe me ive hosted this like 10 times

It's already PvP-E and you will already level very fast as it is..... fuckin scrub

dude let people pg all they want lol who cares all i need is lvl 80 and im good
that's not the point i'm tryin to make lawl. Trying to get this server long-term. Not just "pg to 100 in 1 day pvp for a week and quit" kind of server..

How is the stages i said low? LOL especially when you can basically have unlimited SD's cause of how much loot already sells for not to mention all the quests

low level pvp [lvl 50-100 PvP is better than 100-200 pvp =S]

is this good?

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="15" multiplier="20"></stage>
<stage minlevel="16" maxlevel="30" multiplier="18"></stage>
<stage minlevel="31" maxlevel="40" multiplier="16"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="50" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="60" multiplier="14"></stage>
<stage minlevel="61" maxlevel="70" multiplier="12"></stage>
<stage minlevel="71" maxlevel="85" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="86" maxlevel="100" multiplier="7"></stage>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="120" multiplier="5"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="4"></stage>