• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to add dx9 options? If you won't just say no, i don't want to waste more time following this thread.

This server looked very promissing till i read this :
Botting:

Get Caught= Banned for 24 hours.

24h ban really ? lol.
than i suspect a whole server of botters , botting should result in ipban and not only 24h ban

adding dx9 isn't super hard, it's something you should consider. without it, a lot of us won't play

@up +1, making client 7.72 with custom dat/spr of 7.4 isn't that hard since you're ready to chase botters, i assure you, you will get more than 20+ players for adding dx9.
EDIT: wait that's not even 7.4, it's a 7.6 omg! Only difference between 7.6 and 7.72 is graphics options, why not switch to 7.72 engine!

Great server owner! Recommended!

Red

Tenthplanet.no-ip.org thats the IP and site, last man, your from a random country, nothing works there :S

Don't switch engines, the population will die down [It happened to me when I tried doing that]

Anyways, best mage USA approves.

PS: Sammy update tibiacam link+clear forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back