• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
no value on anything, money/items/death means nothing. loot rate is retardedly high for how much everything sells for (5k on a dhammer), pretty hard to actually run out of mana, portals everywhere, 1k in ur face soon as u login (plenty of people jus made accounts and filled it wit chars) only thing that sets it apart from an actual 99999x OT is it's not 99999x

no value on anything, money/items/death means nothing. loot rate is retardedly high for how much everything sells for (5k on a dhammer), pretty hard to actually run out of mana, portals everywhere, 1k in ur face soon as u login (plenty of people jus made accounts and filled it wit chars) only thing that sets it apart from an actual 99999x OT is it's not 99999x

Ye mana regen is stupid high [People can live through melee with just manaregen and exura vita]

Lootrate is too high [Make it 1x since loot sells for a ridiculous amount]

Why do you put crystal coins over the map and energy fields everywhere? it really does feel 99999x and pointless

Frags are too short

Make AoL's cost more

Get rid of the gay 1k chest at starting area

Why are there portals to every quest? Make people walk, this is just gay tbh

Sorry but i aint into that whole rpg aspect, i dont have time. Plus Connor you knew all these things before hand and didnt say anything when i asked for suggestions. So too late to change it, just have fun and pvp =)

Ps i called you last night, 315391**18

Sorry but i aint into that whole rpg aspect, i dont have time. Plus Connor you knew all these things before hand and didnt say anything when i asked for suggestions. So too late to change it, just have fun and pvp =)

Ps i called you last night, 315391**18

not even the rpg aspect, jus makes the map look fucking retarded. most of the things you have to change is jus to make it harder, even after changing said things it won't even be close to as hard as shit like realots/tibianic hard. right now it's so easy it's laughable and nothing matters which = a very shortlived OT

alright Zithium what do u recommend i do to make it harder?

u asked for it...

10k quest should be in the vampire spawn w/ the ghouls, pretty funny how the DS/necro?(i think its a necro) are rarely actually spawned, the dhammer/serpent sword/k-axe quest should be moved either farther into the draggy spawn or down with those BKs, every quest that isn't already walkable should be made walkable and remove all the stupid teles, add back in some of the stairs u removed for PvP purposes into that maze u call a city, lower the loot rate to 1x OR make things sell to the shop for a reasonable price, lower the fucken sell price of a noble armor from 5k to 2k ffs, so retarded how u get 10k from teh maze quest, lower the mana regen a bit, add some more time to frags (not much), make AoL's more expensive, get rid of the 1k quest in the beginning. delete that entire quest portal room u have residing in the ghouls along w/ that retarded dragon lord quest u also have in ghouls.

and for aesthetics sake please delete all the stupid energy fields/energy walls/ fire walls u have in the city.

right now, heres how to get level 100 on here.

step 1. kill ghouls till lvl 20, do 10k quest and the maze quest for another 10k and buy promotion.

step 2. make 3 bps of explos for 10 minutes. you're pretty much set from here on out on this OT (unless u die, but we all kno how hard that is here). goto dragons until all the explos are used, sell ur loot and ur amazing profit will allow u to buy straight sds.

step 3. if u think ur good enough, just kill dragon lords, making sure to complete the crusader helmet quest and the DSM quest which will double the sds u jus bought, and that's completely apart from the loot u get from the DL's themselves.

step 4. level 100 yay

ty for ur time ;d

Last edited:
u asked for it...

10k quest should be in the vampire spawn w/ the ghouls, pretty funny how the DS/necro?(i think its a necro) are rarely actually spawned, the dhammer/serpent sword/k-axe quest should be moved either farther into the draggy spawn or down with those BKs, every quest that isn't already walkable should be made walkable and remove all the stupid teles, add back in some of the stairs u removed for PvP purposes into that maze u call a city, lower the loot rate to 1x OR make things sell to the shop for a reasonable price, lower the fucken sell price of a noble armor from 5k to 2k ffs, so retarded how u get 10k from teh maze quest, lower the mana regen a bit, add some more time to frags (not much), make AoL's more expensive, get rid of the 1k quest in the beginning. delete that entire quest portal room u have residing in the ghouls along w/ that retarded dragon lord quest u also have in ghouls.

and for aesthetics sake please delete all the stupid energy fields/energy walls/ fire walls u have in the city.

right now, heres how to get level 100 on here.

step 1. kill ghouls till lvl 20, do 10k quest and the maze quest for another 10k and buy promotion.

step 2. make 3 bps of explos for 10 minutes. you're pretty much set from here on out on this OT. goto dragons until all the explos are used, sell ur loot and ur amazing profit will allow u to buy straight sds.

step 3. if u think ur good enough, just kill dragon lords, making sure to complete the crusader helmet quest and the DSM quest which will double the sds u jus bought, and that's completely apart from the loot u get from the DL's themselves.

step 4. level 100 yay

Pretty much.. The problems are

1. You shouldnt be able to get mass profits [Loot SHOULD be 1x because for example, c legs sell for 35k here which is 2.5x more than real tibia djinn]

2. Mana regen is stupid.. Make it 15 instead of 30 so you cant make bps of explos in 4 minutes anymore

Mages can regen mana for exura vita in 3 seconds, which just screams orsha ot

thanks=) but dont be so dramatic, you were once the owner of the ot and you didnt have a prob with the way things were. Ill do some of these changes but you and your kr3w from the north are the only ones who are complaining. Plus you played a lot on this map and you never expressed these concerns before. I cant do everything cause it will be unfair for the people who are playing already.

edit;

22:34 Sepeku: i dont agree at all
22:34 Sepeku: this kid
22:34 Sepeku: bitching about aol costing more
22:34 Sepeku: dont realizer
22:34 Sepeku: you can buy blessings
22:34 Sepeku: :p
22:34 Sepeku: i had like 5kk last tenth
22:34 Sepeku: and used ALL of it
22:34 Sepeku: after 1 day of figthign
22:34 Sepeku: loot rate is good, if you make it hard to loot
22:34 Sepeku: people who get pkd gonna just quit..
22:35 Sepeku: right now its great, you can fight
22:35 Sepeku: and you can go hunt 20 mins and have a little supplies
22:35 Sepeku: or you can hunt a couple hours and have alot of supplies until you die
22:35 Sepeku: e.t.c
22:35 Sepeku: that hoodnasty guy been playing too much tibianic

Last edited:
thanks=) but dont be so dramatic, you were once the owner of the ot and you didnt have a prob with the way things were. Ill do some of these changes but you and your kr3w from the north are the only ones who are complaining. Plus you played a lot on this map and you never expressed these concerns before. I cant do everything cause it will be unfair for the people who are playing already.

ye, u can do all these changes. better now than never ;d

edit;

22:34 Sepeku: i dont agree at all
22:34 Sepeku: this kid
22:34 Sepeku: bitching about aol costing more
22:34 Sepeku: dont realizer
22:34 Sepeku: you can buy blessings
22:34 Sepeku: :p
22:34 Sepeku: i had like 5kk last tenth
22:34 Sepeku: and used ALL of it
22:34 Sepeku: after 1 day of figthign
22:34 Sepeku: loot rate is good, if you make it hard to loot
22:34 Sepeku: people who get pkd gonna just quit..
22:35 Sepeku: right now its great, you can fight
22:35 Sepeku: and you can go hunt 20 mins and have a little supplies
22:35 Sepeku: or you can hunt a couple hours and have alot of supplies until you die
22:35 Sepeku: e.t.c
22:35 Sepeku: that hoodnasty guy been playing too much tibianic
Been playing too much tibianic?
22:55 You see 14 crystal coins.It weighs 0.90 oz.

I'm a level 41 knight, and I'm already ballin. Lol......

Last edited:
LOOL, sepeku must be doing something wrong if he has a little supplies, i jus char farmed the dhammer quest, hellooooooo 250k (not that u even need that much). and good, if u have 5kk and u decide to PvP there should be a penalty if you die all day long. what, he think its okay to die all day long, buy blessings everytime and have money left over? lool.

and if someones going to quit after getting pk'ed will quit regardless of how hard loot is, lmfao.

LOOL, sepeku must be doing something wrong if he has a little supplies, i jus char farmed the dhammer quest, hellooooooo 250k (not that u even need that much). and good, if u have 5kk and u decide to PvP there should be a penalty if you die all day long. what, he think its okay to die all day long, buy blessings everytime and have money left over? lool.

and if someones going to quit after getting pk'ed will quit regardless of how hard loot is, lmfao.

It's pvp-e, its a fun war server, you're GONNA DIE ALL DAY. You think you're not gonna die all day? go level up and do something, congrats on wasting an hour char farming d hammer quest, for 250k Go bless and AOL twice, and that 250k is gone, Once you're actually worth something people will come after you, until then, you're a random noob, so take your time to farm because if you reach any level decent, that 250k will vanish before your very eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Been playing too much tenth planet?
22:55 You see 14 crystal coins.It weighs 0.90 oz.

I'm a level 41 knight, and I'm already ballin. Lol......

Congrats 140k. as i just said in last post, thats nothing on this server, you'll find out once you level, or perhaps if people knew who you were you'd figure it out like me ;). 1kk is nothing on this server, you lose it easy. You don't realize this yet but you will, trust me.

- - - Updated - - -

OH, and i call you out lithium on your bullshit 250k lie, nobody has that bad of a life that they will char farm that d hammer, it would take over 5 minute on each character, WITH ALL RESPAWNS BLOCKED.

But nice try.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and yes too much tenth planet. that is the server we are playing right? derp.

no, because unlike you, i don't die often ;d. i remember your deathlist on the old tenth planet, was really funny.

sammy tbh this is probably one of the worst people to take advice from.

first off; no one, at this stage in the server (and for probably a week or two), will actually buy aols/bless, they'll just war with a small amount of supplies, since if they do die, everything's so easy to get back.

btw, sepeku, u were so easy to kill, no wonder u had to team up w/ sammy. really quite a joke on your own, and it's pretty funny how u say 'if people knew who you were you'd figure it out like me'. u realize u'd be jus another mexi noob if u didnt team with sammy, right? ;S

Y u all play sorc. D:
36459830.png

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, I play this server for the RPG/and some pvp.
1kk Last's quite a long time, if you use it wisely that is. What I mean by that: Don't be a dumbass, we all die once in awhile, sure. Aols are 50k, and items sell for insanely high prices, not to mention the high loot rate as well.

no, because unlike you, i don't die often ;d. i remember your deathlist on the old tenth planet, was really funny.

sammy tbh this is probably one of the worst people to take advice from.

first off; no one, at this stage in the server (and for probably a week or two), will actually buy aols/bless, they'll just war with a small amount of supplies, since if they do die, everything's so easy to get back.

btw, sepeku, u were so easy to kill, no wonder u had to team up w/ sammy. really quite a joke on your own, and it's pretty funny how u say 'if people knew who you were you'd figure it out like me'. u realize u'd be jus another mexi noob if u didnt team with sammy, right? ;S

Hey dick head, i didn't team up with sammy you dumb shit, i fought against him, i fought against everyone, i had 2 teamates. Yea i had a deathlist i fight out numbered EVERY single time and i enjoy it. Thats part of the game, you don't have a deathlist because you either a) wait for your butt buddies to get on before you get a dick big enough to fight, b) Play during night when retarded brs are online, or c) hunter isn't a player sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Y u all play sorc. D:
36459830.png

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, I play this server for the RPG/and some pvp.
1kk Last's quite a long time, if you use it wisely that is. What I mean by that: Don't be a dumbass, we all die once in awhile, sure. Aols are 50k, and items sell for insanely high prices, not to mention the high loot rate as well.

Yea it does last some time if you play for RPG and stay off the top 10 high levels, and i don't see the bad point behind that. This is the wrong server if you wanna work 9 hours for 2 dragon shields. And it would be a shitty server if it turned into that. Pretty sure everyone here knows sammy likes PvP what would you expect him to lean towards? In fact, almost ALMOST, every tibian plays 7.6 to remember that OLD PvP.

Besides, changing that shit around would drastically drop the players online, this map is not an rpg low loot-rate map. It has an RPG feel to it from all the quests you can do, but aside from that, it's a PvP haven, and i must say i enjoy getting my ass kicked time to time from 4 random kids who puffpuffsdpuffpuffpufsd me to death.

Hey dick head, i didn't team up with sammy you dumb shit, i fought against him, i fought against everyone, i had 2 teamates. Yea i had a deathlist i fight out numbered EVERY single time and i enjoy it. Thats part of the game, you don't have a deathlist because you either a) wait for your butt buddies to get on before you get a dick big enough to fight, b) Play during night when retarded brs are online, or c) hunter isn't a player sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea it does last some time if you play for RPG and stay off the top 10 high levels, and i don't see the bad point behind that. This is the wrong server if you wanna work 9 hours for 2 dragon shields. And it would be a shitty server if it turned into that. Pretty sure everyone here knows sammy likes PvP what would you expect him to lean towards? In fact, almost ALMOST, every tibian plays 7.6 to remember that OLD PvP.

Besides, changing that shit around would drastically drop the players online, this map is not an rpg low loot-rate map. It has an RPG feel to it from all the quests you can do, but aside from that, it's a PvP haven, and i must say i enjoy getting my ass kicked time to time from 4 random kids who puffpuffsdpuffpuffpufsd me to death.

30th August 2012 16:30:12 Killed at level 68 by Vanessa
30th August 2012 10:35:08 Killed at level 64 by Gonzalo
30th August 2012 09:41:19 Killed at level 60 by Keviszek
30th August 2012 09:39:29 Killed at level 62 by Keviszek
30th August 2012 09:11:02 Killed at level 62 by Spray
30th August 2012 08:40:43 Killed at level 63 by Keviszek
30th August 2012 03:48:41 Killed at level 20 by Sheddy

;(

and it isn't about RPG, u make things valuable in game so PvP is in-turn better. wars are a whole lot better when more than pride is at stake. your deathlist proves that this server is exactly the opposite. are u too moronic to see this? for me and most other people theres a whole other aspect to 7.6 pvp otherthan the actual PvP itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back