• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] [Custom / 7.4] [Nostalrius - Reckless] [Tuesday, 3rd of July 2018, 20:00 GMT-02]

I no play here , but i got pings like 70+ on europe servers , so i no try to play other than europe servers.

Yes, CM Bruno Rodrigues told me that EU proxy is under tests, and soon it gonna be added. Dont wait anymore and join this long-term OT :)

As You can see support isn't active, they only made thread. And I am in contact with GM everyday on OT, so I tried to help by responding, but as I can see its too hard for You to understand.

@WibbenZ love it when some less inteligent ppl telling some bullshit, and You cant write to them anything wrong, cause You can get banned, but some guys can cry, insult, discriminate on every thread they see. Pff... This forum is becoming more and more pathetic.

Back