• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States][Custom] August 13th 2022 - New Fresh Start World Abaldar - ArchlightOnline

Server Website/AAC
https://abaldar.archlightonline.com
Server Address
abaldar.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello Sir, I hope you are having good time and much fun into your server. ive got a little question for you, How does your OT Grow so quickly? Isn't this what you told us some time ago thats not normal and usually if some server grows 100-150 players per day, isn't this what your server is doing right now ? Lets check a some time ago what you told us about a Frozeria Hoster which OBVIOUSLY SPOOFED a lot, as you said.
View attachment 63845
🤣🤣🤣
Very different projects with very different histories.
And we didn't even go up 150 concurrent over 24 hours. That's how I (and entire community) knows you spoof.

New server != new world/era. Archlight has big enough player base already, they don't even need ads on otservlist. Go cry somewhere else and don't forget to spoof your new server, again!
Sure, and your a knighters dog ? xDDDDDDDDD

🤣🤣🤣
Very different projects with very different histories.
And we didn't even go up 150 concurrent over 24 hours. That's how I (and entire community) knows you spoof.
You spoofed on your startup of carrier aswell as i did on my start of carrier, didn't you? just take a look into this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You spoofed on your startup of carrier aswell as i did on my start of carrier, didn't you? just take a look into this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
7 year old thread? Yes we've all made mistakes, I don't deny them, and we changed from that 7 years ago, you're still the same pathetic spoofer though and that's why our reputation is strong and yours is a little spoofer no one respects ;)

7 year old thread? Yes we've all made mistakes, I don't deny them, and we changed from that 7 years ago, you're still the same pathetic spoofer though and that's why our reputation is strong and yours is a little spoofer no one respects ;)
so yes you spoofed as i did , as xinn once told me , one time spoofer always spoofer 🥰🥰🥰
Post automatically merged:

You don't have to remind him. A couple days after his last launch he already set up the countdown for the next launch, which you'll see in a few days. 🤡
yes im money hungry, bad country

abaldarimg.png

This has been an absolutely crazy week for our team!

Record after record is being broken for Archlight, hitting over 700 concurrent players now and multiples higher total daily players!

We're very excited about all the things to come for Abaldar. Additionally, it has caught the attention of several new streamers coming to play Abaldar as well!

booyah.live/vda_pedro & twitch.tv/wasfijunior10 will be joining in on the action, as well as a few others!

We're also working on a deal with Otservlist for a Big Christmas Campaign to further outreach Abaldar!​

Currently #1 Non-South American based server - Not playing yet? Join Now! Christmas Events coming next week!
1639154218609.png

We are already working on setting up a World #3 on Abaldar due to the amount of players and the queue.

This process takes around 30 minutes to complete with the Worlds offline during that time, so we are giving as much notice as possible.

We will be doing this 30 minute maintenance at 3pm Pacific Time (in 1 hour 30 minutes) While the short downtime is it's quite exciting to see how fast Abaldar is still growing, and with Christmas Break up ahead we look forward to continuing to break records and maybe even require a 4th World​

Prisons in Archlight are not designed to jail players but to provide them with some sort of adventure, adventure that is unique, fun and non-repetitive and to avoid boredom, there are more than 40 thousand prison variations with many algorithms and mechanics that will make each experience different than the others, successful escape comes in terms of spoils, also make sure you're out of sight of the warden, who walks around a lot.
prison snowy post.png

Attachments

• prison snowy post.png
    prison snowy post.png
    973.6 KB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal
Christmas & Santa are coming to Archlight Monday, December 20th!

You will have 11 days to complete Santa's Quest Chain (with a new Elf Backpack reward), as well as enjoy new rewards through a completely new event (we will spoil more on this come Monday before we patch!)

xmas_abaldar.png

We have an exciting new event starting After Todays Patch - which will be in 40 Minutes

We will be giving out over $1000 in coins to the top 10 Christmas Token earners, starting today and will be tracked until the 31st!

Tracking can be found on the abaldar website under Power Rank / PvP Honor section!
tokens_contest_4.png

Merry Christmas Archlighters! 😍😘
We hope you have a cozy Christmas that chases the chill of winter away and a wonderful holiday🥳🥳

merry christmas post 1.png

Attachments

• merry christmas post 1.png
    merry christmas post 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you don't publicly disagree or have an opinion that doesn't line up with knighters, everything will be perfect. However if you do have your own opinion, be prepared to get timed out for over a week in the discord for voicing it. #NorthKoreaBestKorea apparently.

Always nice to see the Administrator telling you to go play another game because after 2 years they can't produce no end game content. Then bans anybody that voices their opinion and it doesn't line up with theirs. Claim new prisons is the content of the era, yet the rewards are lackluster and only good early game. Guess what? Their genius coder had 10 million diff bugs on release so they spent the majority of early game fixing his errors, players couldn't enter them for days and then you would run into bugs that had already been reported. Servers going downhill fast.

Attachments

The hydra was finally vanquished and sealed away, after many bloody confrontations that sometimes lasted for what felt like days.... Our heroes are able to stand on the secret of its immortality. The battle was cruel and violent, but it was delightful, and every drop of blood earned with unprecedented righteousness.
dead hydra 2.png