• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Cyntara [8.7] - Custom Map!

The server is progressing well. A few players killing a difficult boss from a raid!

vlad.png

16:49 New record: 78 players are logged in.
Red

Come and make your account today! It will be loads of fun tonight again ;)

Cyntara 5.0 has been online for a week today!

It's not too late to create an account and try it!
Red

Please make a new Cyntara serv hosted in EU, Im kinda sure that you will get players, if not just close then? =P

Please make a new Cyntara serv hosted in EU, Im kinda sure that you will get players, if not just close then? =P

If you could form a list and get 50 unique players to sign it, saying they would play the server, then I'll do it for sure. I just don't feel like it's a good idea to do that considering the original Cyntara has yet to have an average 100 players online.
But yeah, if I was 100% assured players, I'd do it.

Red

If you could form a list and get 50 unique players to sign it, saying they would play the server, then I'll do it for sure. I just don't feel like it's a good idea to do that considering the original Cyntara has yet to have an average 100 players online.
But yeah, if I was 100% assured players, I'd do it.

Red

1. Everybody who plays ots are not members on OtLand
2. Theres many probably who would join the server (Checking OtLand) but not having account here
3. I'm kinda sure that many people won't find the thread where I form a list for EU Cyntara

If you reach 100 players online when it's hosted in US
I'm kinda sure that the EU server will have 50+ online.

Even if it will be 30~ online, it will be fun :O (You can try to host Cyntara EU on some bad company first to see how many people will join, if it goes well then upgrade to better host and people will enjoy Cyntara Europe :D)

before cyntara was pure pay2play ot so i assume u got enough money for at least 1 month of dedi to see how it goes, else it's just weird

1. Everybody who plays ots are not members on OtLand
2. Theres many probably who would join the server (Checking OtLand) but not having account here
3. I'm kinda sure that many people won't find the thread where I form a list for EU Cyntara

If you reach 100 players online when it's hosted in US
I'm kinda sure that the EU server will have 50+ online.

Even if it will be 30~ online, it will be fun :O (You can try to host Cyntara EU on some bad company first to see how many people will join, if it goes well then upgrade to better host and people will enjoy Cyntara Europe :D)

1. True
2. I'm just unsure how many people would play Cyntara. I'd like to focus on the current Cyntara server and fix all of the current bugs and add as much content as I can. Nevertheless, I would love to host an EU server. I already have a dedicated server in Germany, so money isn't a problem.
3. If you can form a list in a heavily EU-populated area, and I see a great turnout, I'll do it. If you need the code for this thread, let me know.

before cyntara was pure pay2play ot so i assume u got enough money for at least 1 month of dedi to see how it goes, else it's just weird

Well, my big concern with a Cyntara server hosted in EU is that, I don't want to host a server with 20 people, have them donate, or spend hours leveling, while the population isn't enough to even have a viable server, and then be forced to shut it down. Shutting down an OT, no matter how unsuccessful it is, is an extremely painful process for an owner that cares about their servers. Which is mainly why Cyntara was never offline even if the server was dead for 4 months previous.

@OT: 17:50 New record: 90 players are logged in.
Red

We've hit 100 players today!

Tomorrow we will resume with bugfixes, then working on a new update to celebrate 100 players!

Red

News report for today:

Newsticker said:
First, we made a slight change in potion prices. They now cost 2x what they did before, because they were too easily obtained. The majority of the update focused on the following: We fixed the teleport scrolls in the Man Vs. Zombies event and the mount bug. You can no longer use teleport scrolls in the event and in the lobby. We have also added the option to 'Delete' and 'Undelete' your character on the website, as well as add a character comment for more personalization! Moreover, we have added a Man Vs. Zombies Highscores page! We would also like to congratulate <b>Riddle</b> for being our #1 ranked player in Man Vs. Zombies! Next, we fixed the Guild Wars page. Each guild name now redirects to the correct guild name. Afterward, we fixed the bug where it did not display 'Your character has been created' when you create certain vocations. Last, we adjusted the Nazi Zombies event to make it more team-oriented. This weekend we will introduce a new spell and have a full weekend of events where players can win donation items!

And for those of you who don't care about bug reports & development status. Here's a war picture! (I couldn't get more, I was busy bugfixing)

todayp.png

Red

A day full of events! I'd post screenshots but I lost power and lost my five pictures of the day. More later!

Red

nice server but if you don't have donation items it sucks

I meant in game playing without donation items

Did you complete the line of non-donor quests?

@OT: I woke up today, to see players utilizing our automatic 3v3 PvP arena!
pwna.png

Red

Newsticker said:
We have preformed a copious amount of changes to the game within the past few days. A lot of which was too minor to be recorded or remembered. A few of the biggest changes are as follows: For the Man Vs. Zombies Event, Zombies will now receive a significant damage bonus toward humans. This should prevent humans from being invincible or events from lasting a lot longer than they should. We have also spent the past few days finishing our Capture The Flag event! It should be fully operational this Thursday! Event times are: 12:00PM & 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM daily starting Thursday at 3:00PM EST! We have also reduced the amount of monsters that spawn in the Ringmaster raid. Please keep in-touch for more updates!

Small update for the next few days.

Automatic CTF System starts Thursday!!

Red