• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Cyntara [8.7] - Custom Map!

103 players peaked today!

Red

Cyntara War!
View in 720p HD!

YouTube - Cyntara.servegame.com WAR !

Killing a unique, and difficult boss!
The first time Joey Terrifying has been killed!

YouTube - Killing Joey Cyntara

If you leave some feedback on what you think about the server, I may give you some Rep+ if it's constructive! Just tying to make the server better!
Red

~not asking for rep, just posting because you posted on my thread as well =]~

This is a fun OTS approved by a Panda!

if you want fun, wars, helpful community, no GM abuse, and a lot of many unique features, join this OTS right now!

There were several events this evening (Soccer, Hide 'n Seek, Find the item). In the events you could win mostly money, but in the end even two different donator items. The events self were really fun to do and I got alot positive feedback from the players. Because this feedback and the big amount of people which joined the event there will be more events like this in the future (weekly?).
Anyway, here are two pictures you can check out!

Naamloos-1.png

Event.png

Some recent events:

Full-Screen Man Vs. Zombies

zombiesfull.png

Man Vs. Zombies
zombies1o.png

Our First CTF Lobby

ctf1.png

CTF Event

ctf2u.png

King of the Hill

kingofthehill.png

The Tool Box winning King of the Hill

kingofthehill2.png

I feel a bump is appropriate. We had a Gauntlet Event today too. (Still going on). Come, for a free chance to win Donation Items!!

Red

Cyntara update today!!

News said:
First Impressions...

Cyntara 5.0 has been online for over a month now, and it has been a pretty good success in my eyes. I felt it was finally time to release a full news piece, and give our players some insight on the future of Cyntara!

Potions:

We are currently looking to alter the potion system on Cyntara. We are looking to make wars more accurate, and take more skill, rather than time and money. We have changed potions and vocation limits to the following:

Knights: Heal 50k, max 200 pots.
Paladins: Heal 20k hp, 25k mana, max 175 pots.
Mages: Heal 30k, max 150 pots.
We will continue to tweak this until we get the variables and results we desire.

A new skull system

Since players have been losing itmes/etc. from "noob-bashing" we decided to get rid of the skull system. We may soon implement a protection level for lower levels, but for now, skulls have a new purpose. They are simply status symbols of your behavior:

White Skull: 250-499 Frags
Yellow Skull: 500-1499 Frags
Red Skull: 2000+ frags
Black Skull: Top Fragger Online

A new staff line-up

Administrators: Administrators are solely in-charge of content updates & internal work. Administrators are given ideas from Community Managers for their work.

Community Managers: CMs are responsible for listening to Tutors and GMs for in-game suggestions/proposals and they are the ones that pass the best ideas through to the administrators, to save the Administrators time for more development to undertake. CMs are also responsible for in-game aspects, such as events and special raids.

GMs & Tutors: This group is primarily here to take ideas from players and submit them to CMs, where the CM can decide if it is worth passing on to an Administrator. They are voluntary workers, and have access to special privileged in-game and on our forum. They are recruited by CMs which see good work ethic and value to the server as a player.

Cyntara has been online for 2 years and 4 months, but now is the best time to try it!

Red

Cyntara's Last Man Standing Event!

The beginning:

lastman1.png

Death Mechanisms add to the chaos!

lastman2.png

Seb getting blasted

lastman3.png

8 players left. One down, Lucky!

lastman4.png

Seb was our winner! He won a Super Promotion! And our runner up was Nga! He won a VIP Medal!

We hope to see you in the next event!
Red

I cant tell you how nice this server is. The pvp is nearly perfect. The quests are cool and detailed. The monsters are challenging.

I give this server a 9.5/10 just so it has some room for improvement xD

Also I am recruiting players for war to whoever wants to join me and my team.

Message me In game at the character "Ganked" or send me a private message here

if i had time i shuld join it! playing rl tibia now :(

Really Nice server you shuld try it! :D

Had a world-event today. The Great Spekkio
Unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost about ten screenshots. But I did catch a screenshot from Spekkio's final form. Using one of his super attacks, Hallation!

hallation.png

Red