• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Jacera [8.7] - Global Map w/ Mounts! - DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, and I know what most of you are thinking right now.
Ugh, another real map server. Surely I feel the same way, actually, I created this server to bring people together to stop playing "download and run with donor shop" servers. So here's a bit of information:

IP: Jacera.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.7
Web: Jacera - Latest News
Forum: Jacera - Forum

Rates:
Code:
1-30 = 150x
31-50 = 100x
51-80 = 50x
81-100 = 35x
101-120 = 20x
121-140 = 10x
141-170 = 5x
171-229 = 3x
230+ = 2x
Code:
Skills = 20x
Magic = 10x
Loot = 4x

I've been hosting OTs since November of 2005, and this map is closer to perfect than any maps already released. The map was perfected over 3 months, and includes everything including northern Zao. It will have constant attention, frequent updates, and a professional better-than-real-tibia experience. This server is intended to gather teams together and war each other, and we've built it to support just that.
After 1 day online, we have a peak of 80 players.
16:21 New record: 400 players are logged in. - One month.

We have the most important quests too.
Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Poi (no levers), Inquisition, Svargrond Arena, Demon Oak, Yalahar 10th mission, Helmet of the Ancients

Lastly, we have no custom mapped areas, fair donation items, and a server that doesn't lag. (USA with 1Gbit+ upload)
Only custom things include:
- Rashid in Thais library (buys/sells all Djinn loot)
- Giant Panda (Addon npc)
- Irmara (Sells enchanted gems, buys all creature products, and sells infernal bolts)

At level 150 you receive the War Bear mount, and at level 200, you receive a secret mount!

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to post it here.
Red

Last edited:
15:48 Kinasz [73]: br?
15:48 Bogart [28]: no
15:48 Bogart [28]: fuck off
:D

hahahah. Hope you guys are having fun :)

Red

We're in mid day-two, and we still have teams forming, it's not too late to start!

Red

This is a great server, everyone should try it.

One of the best servers I've come across in a long time, nice job Red.

People who has logged off and wants to logg in again cant login also homepage is weird :S

This is a great server, everyone should try it.

Thank you very much, JDB. Special thanks to you, and all the work that you put into this map as well.

One of the best servers I've come across in a long time, nice job Red.

Thank you Evo. I hope you enjoy your time on our server!

i cant login o.o

That was my fault, please read below.

People who has logged off and wants to logg in again cant login also homepage is weird :S

My deepest apologies for that. I was updating information on my DNS site, and it appears that it changed for Jacera.net instead of the other DNS, so for about an hour, players were unable to connect to the site and game. This has been fixed, and extra precautions have been made by me in hopes that this does not happen again.

Sometime this week I should be adding some missing quests and and adjusting the server to the majority request of the players. You can stay tuned on our forums:
Jacera :: View topic - Loot Rates

Yours,
Red

Jacera is no longer supporting 8.6.

Red

Last edited:
Server updated to only allow 8.61-8.62 again. Impossible to run 8.6 and 8.61-8.62

Thanks iBlue for bringing that up, forgot the console classes changed from 8.6+
Red

About connecting, me and three of my friends is like lagging forward, guess its because we live in sweden :/

About connecting, me and three of my friends is like lagging forward, guess its because we live in sweden :/

I would wait maybe until the weekend, it's 95% chance that I'm moving the server to a (much faster) host, which may solve your lag issue.

Red

I would wait maybe until the weekend, it's 95% chance that I'm moving the server to a (much faster) host, which may solve your lag issue.

Red

Sounds like it's going to only get better, but being off never helps. :(

Have to make the switch fast. ^_^

Sounds like it's going to only get better, but being off never helps. :(

Have to make the switch fast. ^_^

Switching hosts can't take more than 30 minutes ;)
Of course, we'll have everything ready for minimal offline time.

Red

Development is continuing. There will be a map update tomorrow as well as a lot of technical fixes. There has never been a better time to play Jacera!

Red

the server looks great, i was going to play...but my elf works only on 8.60 =(
anyway gratz for the server!

Back