• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Jacera [8.7] - Global Map w/ Mounts! - DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND

We've fixed a lot of (unexpected) bugs the past two days. There has never been a better day to join Jacera!
Tomorrow is double loot day!

Red

First of all i can tell you at least several hundred bugs on your so called "jacera". Since you'r using you know what map :L But this is how dedicated you were. Download, donations = online. You didn't even bother to check lua scripts it came with because you thought it was a rdy to host after download :) I can assure you. Alot more bugs then you can imagine.

If I'm not wrong, he bought this from JDB?
Anyways, I still have 2000000000000000000000000kk, and 5000000000000000000000 million pairs of soft boots.

First of all i can tell you at least several hundred bugs on your so called "jacera". Since you'r using you know what map :L But this is how dedicated you were. Download, donations = online. You didn't even bother to check lua scripts it came with because you thought it was a rdy to host after download :) I can assure you. Alot more bugs then you can imagine.

Truly I did not script everything, I did get my map from JDB, and tested many things extensively before the release. I'm also putting more work (that I'm aware of) into this server than any server owner. You know I have the tools and knowledge to run an OT, you've played some of my other servers. And if you're certain you know of "more bugs than I can imagine", PM me, and if you're right about some of them, I'll even pay you.

Anyways, I still have 2000000000000000000000000kk, and 5000000000000000000000 million pairs of soft boots.

Yeah, that's correct. I fail to see your "2000000000000000000000000kk, and 5000000000000000000000 million pairs of soft boots"

WHERE `itemtype` =6132

Red

Yes he bought a 0.3.6 version that worked just fine.
I am not saying that it was perfect, but I had none of these problems when hosting back in 8.54-8.57 for many months.
I am assuming that most problems arose after changing to the latest rev. of 0.4.

It is no ones complete fault. Red is a good server admin and will make something great of Jacera.

Unfortunate that Ekx decided not to continue updating [a bot he completely himself with nothing contributed from LoW].
On topic, Jacera hit 200 players today! The server is going to have a lot of updates this week!!

Red

Unfortunate that Ekx decided not to continue updating [a bot he completely himself with nothing contributed from LoW].
On topic, Jacera hit 200 players today! The server is going to have a lot of updates this week!!

Red

That's great.

Glad to hear, old friend. We are soon moving the server onto a stronger dedicated server!

Red

Yesterday we moved Jacera on to a new dedicated server, with double the RAM! The server has never been better, give it a try!

Red

Seems quite nice, but on the website I sorta hated the Title changer after 2-3 clicks. :p

Seems quite nice, but on the website I sorta hated the Title changer after 2-3 clicks. :p

Thanks stian. Unfortunately, I didn't make the title changer, and I don't have anybody actively helping me at the moment, I will soon make it only for the index page, cause it debugs my Android phone too :p

Red

Open layouts/tibiacom/layout.php.

Remove "<script type="text/javascript" src="./layouts/tibiacom/title.js"></script>
"

There you got the fix :)

Open layouts/tibiacom/layout.php.

Remove "<script type="text/javascript" src="./layouts/tibiacom/title.js"></script>
"

There you got the fix :)

Haha, I knew that, I was unsure how I would make it work only for the main index page. But it's removed if it's annoying (was wondering myself)!

Red

19:31 New record: 300 players are logged in.

Going to have a huge update this or next week too. Fixing and adding a lot of unique things!

Red

21:02 New record: 350 players are logged in.

Fixed a few things. Going to be put on another (not to mention, yet even faster) dedicated server soon.

Red

Back