• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Jacera [8.7] - Global Map w/ Mounts! - DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND

16:21 New record: 400 players are logged in.

Red

That's just amazing, keep it up!

The experience rate & loot rate has been increased by almost double, for today, and today only!

Red

18:18 Blademir Kosmo [10]: OT server! >>>> Jacera.net <<<<< Create chart web 8.62 port: 7171 100% Full RL >>> Online 24Hrs

@RL tibia oO

what is the protection lvl?

I realized that also.. but dont care about them, Original Jacera Is clearly well known

Yep ^^

18:18 Blademir Kosmo [10]: OT server! >>>> Jacera.net <<<<< Create chart web 8.62 port: 7171 100% Full RL >>> Online 24Hrs

@RL tibia oO

Oh, my. It's not me, I don't play/login real Tibia anymore, and it's an inefficient way to advertise :p

We're gonna have a big update soon :p
Red

Today is the day of the big update! Within an hour of this post, Jacera 2.0 will be released, and there will be double experience/loot for the weekend! Now is the best time to start on Jacera!

I'll post more information on what the update holds for us soon!

Red

How can the server be 8.61 & 8.62? 8.62 has orange skull and 8.61 doesn't so how is that possible?

How can the server be 8.61 & 8.62? 8.62 has orange skull and 8.61 doesn't so how is that possible?

Orange Skulls aren't in my server, so players won't debug.

Hiho! I'll give it a try :]

Awesome :D

Update 2.0
- Fixed all trophies
- Carlin doors fixed
- Many monsters had loot fixed.
- All of Irmara's items are fixed.
- Frozen Trench Added
- Northern Zao Added (no quest yet)
- All caves in Zao updated.
- Bergar fixed (mostly)
- Deep, deep Banuta added (Souleaters ect.)
- HoTA quest added
- Ungreez added (plays no part in Inquisition)
- All Beholder -> Bonelord
- Rashid Buys all items
- Trainers greatly enlarged
- Thais Jail added.
- Nomads/Assassins/Stalkers have the correct outfits.
- Ability to buy cool dragon/expedition/minotaur backpacks.
- Ability to buy a winning lottery ticket from Sandra.
- Gemmed Backpack on site instead of Key Ring.
- Creature Product drop rate raised (if any are still too rare, post on the forums!)
- Quest Log working 100%.
- Marina NPC working.
- Killing in the name of working.
- Ban Command Fixed.
- Soulfire Rune fixed.
- Cloning items fixed [Partly]
- New awesome layout

This weekend will also be double exp/loot!
Red

what about double skills, some people worked harder on their skills than their lvl, its unfair to those people to not give double skills as well.

Soon the winter updates will be added.
Try it out, this server is great!

Last edited:

So this has been a problem? And [Partly] tells us it still is a problem? Why bother playing at all if people are still cloning items?

what about double skills, some people worked harder on their skills than their lvl, its unfair to those people to not give double skills as well.

The skills should go up accordingly with experience.

So this has been a problem? And [Partly] tells us it still is a problem? Why bother playing at all if people are still cloning items?

Well, why would I release a server that has a cloning bug? I never said you could still clone, in fact, you can't clone anymore.
I wrote [Partly] because it still hinders a few things. In order to make it so players can't clone, I had to disable a few guild functions. Once I can re-implement the guild functions, it will go from [Partly] to [Fully].
So, you can't clone, but in return, a few guild commands won't work correctly.
It would be idiotic to re-release a server that restarted due to duplicating, if you could still duplicate :p

Red

Back