• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] MasterCores 7.4 Highrate with item-hotkeys!

ye tbh ill prob play less than a day if this shit continues @dip'ah Heres a good tip for you
Open a poll to see if ppl want ur shit system or not before u open it on friday with 90% of the community hating it.

if you want to try out the item hotkeys and the balance, login to the European Highrate then....
It's online, and it's identical with the one opening on Friday..

And if you want my attention, try the hotkeys in the game, then come with feedback.
I will not listen when some people just rage on the idea without haven't tried it, they expect to one-hit kill people with sd, no.......

If it confuses you, Feeback is there you give some pointers what's good or bad in a way so me and others understand what the problem is..

"Fuck you remove item hotkeys" is not feedback.
what the fuck u talking about, the europe client doesnt have any item hotkeys

nvm found it in library, thought it will be like in 8.0+ where u set it in hotkeys

ye tbh ill prob play less than a day if this shit continues @dip'ah Heres a good tip for you
Open a poll to see if ppl want ur shit system or not before u open it on friday with 90% of the community hating it.
making a poll is a good idea, i am not encouraging any of you to agree with my opinion.
This is my opinion, its what i think would be nice for the server because:
Its something unique..
Theres no other 7.4 server woth this hotkey system..
If it fails it can be changed..

why not give it a try?
Make a poll and think about it ;]

there is no fukin 7.4 with hotkeys, CAUSE YOU CAN JUST HOST 8.0 LOL. which is 20000x more balanced around HOTKEYS, has the fun damage values, and also has an addon system which i personally enjoy.

How about instead of adding hotkeys to 7.4 he creates an 8.0 with no hotkeys at all.

Or how about you guys give it a try...
as you said THERE ARE NO OTHER 7.4 WITH HOTKEYS..
Allow it guys lets see how it goes.

All people hating the hotkeys,have you played oldschool lately? its a fucking shame what oldscholl has become, every fucking server its every team using multi client, sd bot with that evrebot, runemakers everywhere. Its totally disgusting this new people who are coming to play old servers, why the fuck you didnt stay on your tibia 8.6 with elfbot?
Good times when server needed 40 ppl to be sucessfull and was no botters.
Now you need atleast 500 players, and who the hell cares if people bot if its 500 players online buaaa. People who critizise the bot and still play this kind of server are also scum like botters. Stop giving them support and logging in.
I hope the new people who came to fuck up oldschool with their bot play this hotkey shit mastercores server and enjoy it becouse its people like you who are critizing him for hotkeys who later play against botters just to have fun.
Thx for read

Honestly, I have been playing quite a lot of oldschool servers lately, and the amount of aimbotters was no issue gor me. Most of the people I played and pvp'd with/against didn't care about bots and just played the 7.4s tot experience the pvp once more. Sure there were some botters, but it wasn't nearly as annoying as EVERYONE being able to use a 'bot' (hotkeys on this server).

Also @Carcelero, you're saying that 'the people that ruined oldschool are the ones that are complaining here'. I know as a fact that Sepeku and I have never used a damn aimbot tot play on 7.4s, as that would kill the only fun that these servers yield, so that statement is bullcrap.

As Sepeku said, if he wanted to create something more 'unique' he'd create a 8.0 without the hotkeys, but with the addons and a higher mana value for ues so people wouldnt be able to spam them as much. A 7.4 with hotkeys is just a aimpler version of 8.0, yet a lot less balanced and fun.

But once again, if he decides tot launch it, please have fun. Just know the real oldschool players wont join, so you'll still end up with the botting community playing on your server.

I just want to point out that those who use auto-aim would never say they did.
I had a few deletions there people literally yelled straight to me how dumb fuck I was, but I'm stubborn, when I delete someone I am sure it's a botter, I don't judge after how good the sd-aim is, I look after if they really used something.
And some of the deleted guys, after calming down, they started to beg me instead to unban them, because they don't want other people to think they use auto-aim.

So of course all of you in this thread would say you'd never used it, and never will.. but a few of you, are lying as fuck.
It take less than 5 minutes to find a auto-aim for any server if you use google properly. I've even seen services that charge $5 to adapt bots to servers that use "anti-bot client".

Anyhow, as others said, it's something new, it's something unique, these item-hotkeys!
Give it a try......

if you're old enough, do you remember when internet was invented? how much flame it was against it. people said it wont last long, it's stupid.....
Today almost the entire world is using it.

I just want to point out that those who use auto-aim would never say they did.
I had a few deletions there people literally yelled straight to me how dumb fuck I was, but I'm stubborn, when I delete someone I am sure it's a botter, I don't judge after how good the sd-aim is, I look after if they really used something.
And some of the deleted guys, after calming down, they started to beg me instead to unban them, because they don't want other people to think they use auto-aim.

So of course all of you in this thread would say you'd never used it, and never will.. but a few of you, are lying as fuck.
It take less than 5 minutes to find a auto-aim for any server if you use google properly. I've even seen services that charge $5 to adapt bots to servers that use "anti-bot client".

Anyhow, as others said, it's something new, it's something unique, these item-hotkeys!
Give it a try......

if you're old enough, do you remember when internet was invented? how much flame it was against it. people said it wont last long, it's stupid.....
Today almost the entire world is using it.

Honestly, comparing the internet to your idea of adding hotkeys to a 7.4 server is quite ridiculous, it is nothing alike. I agree with you, and I can imagine that that stuff with the auto-aim happened to you, I'm not even going to try and argue over that since it's true.

Yet, this is not something 'unique or new' since these item-hotkeys have been around for ages, yet as said before, the 7.4 version is not suitable for and build around the use of item hotkeys. Having your mana's on hotkey means that you can now use an UE every what, 10-16 (I'm not sure what the exhaust rate on mana fluids is to be honest) seconds? Meanwhile, on a 35 MS you'll easily be hitting 180's with SDs if you spend a lil' time on creating runes and training your magic level. This is ridiculous damage if it's a guaranteed hit in an open field.

I don't know what your view on something 'unique and new' is, but in my book something unique hasn't been seen before. This on the other hand is a weak substract of the 8.0 version of our beloved game called Tibia. This just seems to be a way to get 'rid' of aimbotters and botters in general, but this ain't gonna happen, not unless you adjust all the damages and mana costs to fit with hotkeys. And by doing that, you will destroy the 7.4 version even more in my opinion.

@mich3208 You said..
"Honestly, I have been playing quite a lot of oldschool servers lately, and the amount of aimbotters was no issue gor me. Most of the people I played and pvp'd with/against didn't care about bots and just played the 7.4s tot experience the pvp once more"
Since bots were no issue for you youl get over the hotkey system aswell.
This is something new none of us know what it will be like, If it is the case as you said where sorcerers are overpowered i'm sure it can be changed?

@dip'ah Am i correct? that if players complain about a vocation being overpowered for any reason such as, sorcerers hitting to much or something you would try balance it out?

Also its not likely that this will be the case.. just because you can set sd to hotkey doesn't mean people will die easy..
You can also set potions to hotkey and uh rune to hotkey this will balance it out alot.
you lot are crying about something you have never tried...

Thnx for reading ;]
Tempz

@mich3208 You said..
"Honestly, I have been playing quite a lot of oldschool servers lately, and the amount of aimbotters was no issue gor me. Most of the people I played and pvp'd with/against didn't care about bots and just played the 7.4s tot experience the pvp once more"
Since bots were no issue for you youl get over the hotkey system aswell.
This is something new none of us know what it will be like, If it is the case as you said where sorcerers are overpowered i'm sure it can be changed?

@dip'ah Am i correct? that if players complain about a vocation being overpowered for any reason such as, sorcerers hitting to much or something you would try balance it out?

Also its not likely that this will be the case.. just because you can set sd to hotkey doesn't mean people will die easy..
You can also set potions to hotkey and uh rune to hotkey this will balance it out alot.
you lot are crying about something you have never tried...

Thnx for reading ;]
Tempz

You're comparing the hotkey system to a bot, which is retarded on itself. The reason it was no issue for me is because I barely experienced any aimbotters in the battles I've been in. That's what the sentence 'Most of the people I played and pvp'd with/against didn't care about bots' is about, these people didn't even WANT to bot solely for the fact that this was oldschool PVP without hotkeys or any aiming assistance while PVPing.

The hotkey system will be an issue since you're pretty much forced to use it, if not you're in a huge disadvantage against ANYONE now (not just the small % that actually uses aimbots). We all know what this will be like, since (I'll say this once again) hotkeys are NOT in any way NEW or UNIQUE.

I also explained to you that if they change the vocations damage, this is not 7.4 anymore but just some random 8.6+ with 7.4 graphics but you don't seem to understand that either.

Sorcerers WILL be hitting to much if their SDs are guaranteed hits. Sure, you can set your UHs and potions to hotkeys, but you won't outheal a certain 2/3 sorcerer SD combo being a mage, even if you are in an open field. This was the beauty of 7.4, you were able to survive 1 v 3 against people by walking in smart patterns and making sure you didn't get trapped. It will not be balanced by being able to UH or mana fluid, since mana's only heal about 80~ mana while a 35 sorcerer will hit you for double that, let alone 3 of them hitting every SD.

Once again, we have ALL tried the hotkey system to know how it works. 8.0 and up were balanced around the hotkey system, that's why it (sort of) worked there, but it ruined all the fun for any oldschool player. Why do you think so many people quit playing? Because the game got way to easy, and started focussing on the new generation of spoiled gamers that wanted stuff to be easy.

I hope you start understanding the reasoning behind my and a lot of fellow oldschool players' vision, but I highly doubt it because you seem to be one of those spoiled gamers that want stuff to be easy.

Didnt bother reading all of this, because to much people are against it...
all the same shit that people are saying.

I dont want it to be easy.. I want to try something new that people have not tried before..
And im sure many others want to try it aswell apart from you "pro old-school players" as yous make it out yous think you are.

You want me to read your post, yet after that you refuse to read my reply, such a hypocrite. Besides that your reasoning makes no sense, I'd suggest you go to school instead of trying to participate into a discussion where all you do is give the same arguments over and over, while refusing to read what others have to say. I never thought nor said or implicated that I am a 'pro old-school player', those are your words and toughts. This same 'shit' is not shit, that's just the way it is.

The question here is: what do you qualify as 'something new that people haven't tried before', since clearly hotkeys have been tried before and so have 7.4 servers. This once again is nothing new, it's just a screw up of an oldschool client that clearly hasn't been thought through since the owner of this server won't even clarify what he has done to balance this server.

I honestly agree with mich on this one tho, I have played almost every recent 7.4-7.72 ot from like 4 months ago and i experience maybe 3% of the community actually having an aimbot and its not a big deal. The fact is tho that the damage with sds and shit was based hardcore on lvls and ml so that you would hit hard, but it will be hard to nail every shot after shot. You are making one the biggest corrupt ots where mages will do everything... You are going to have 3 level 80 sorcs owning lvl 120's(if it gets that high) within 3 seconds because the sds are literally just going to headshot them.

As i stated before either make a poll about ur retarded ass hotkeys or maybe change it so the hotkeys are on crosshair for the people who i guess are just bad in general.... @Sir Tempz

anyway i find this server wont last more than 1-2 weeks at the rate your going, because as you may know that the servers are based on the community and if the community hates these gay ass hotkeys they wont play ur server

Haha id wreck all you ;D jokez jokez dont get upset..
Im just wondering why are you guys so afraid to try this??
If its because you think its a stupid idea as yous said.. LEAVE its fucken simple.

I'm not trying to be rude to anyone just trying to get this into your skulls..
Give it a go for god sake, its not going to kill you...

If it fails im sure it can be changed without any bother..
When you read the title ,
"MasterCores 7.4 Highrate with item-hotkeys!"
why do you feel the need to come here and chat shit about it?
It clearly says HOTKEYS...
some people i just don't understand, you have to complicate things not referring to anyone in general.

The only fucking reason i commented on this shit was because i wanted a good ot to play since all the good 7.4 clients are down, but this bitch decided making 7.4 into an 8.0 server was a great idea... As for Sir Tempz i think your just a little bitch who shouldnt even play 7.4 if it didnt have hotkeys, because anyone who likes this idea is braindead.... just braindead

#thetruthisreal

Haha id wreck all you ;D jokez jokez dont get upset..
Im just wondering why are you guys so afraid to try this??
If its because you think its a stupid idea as yous said.. LEAVE its fucken simple.

I'm not trying to be rude to anyone just trying to get this into your skulls..
Give it a go for god sake, its not going to kill you...

If it fails im sure it can be changed without any bother..

When you read the title ,
"MasterCores 7.4 Highrate with item-hotkeys!"
why do you feel the need to come here and chat shit about it?
It clearly says HOTKEYS...
some people i just don't understand, you have to complicate things not referring to anyone in general.

23mkh6u.png

and sir tempz please explain where the logic in this if he wants to make it like that just make a 8.0 server and stfu whats the point of ruining old pvp for everyone? dumbass bitch gtfo outta here with ur shit

Back