• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy... You have the wrong OT. We don't have a ShadowStriker vocation... :)

oh? hahahaha such a fail :D okay :D

i played that time like 4 diff ots on one and i just cant remember which had SS voc :D

I'm doing some final bug testing to make sure it's automated, I'd expect it to be in no later than tomorrow night.

Now we are just waiting on approval from the vendor for security purposes. Once it has been approved, I will bring it live. :)

It appears so. I had a notification in my email this morning from work indicating that the host machine became unresponsive. This is the second time in a week, which means they should have investigated hardware. I will check into that more. I have started the server back up!

Sorry , but unfortunatly i cant afford time to test this server soon :/ since i play rl tivia acc and am on vacations in france ;( gl anyways. Hope to try it some other day :p

Yeah boy, its either rl tib or open tib! ^^

free bump aswell i guess :)

A capture the flag event has been added. It's set to go off every day at 8 p.m. CDT. The reward for the winning team is an event token which can be traded in for various items.
Let the carnage begin. :)

It has not yet, they requested that we modify some features of the site. I have made the requested modifications and submitted the request back to them. It is technically function but only for Belgium and the Netherlands.

Alright, this server is really this awesome, whoever creates a char, pm me in game: Skullz
I'm going to help you lvl up aswell as giving some nice starting gear, server needs more players to be inpair with the amount of awesomeness it is!

Same here i can do the exact same but im british and is only on at certain times during the day xD

Same here, PM me if you need help. :)
Bintzmeister is my chars name, Regnier is Sam-j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back