• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

Spell input - soul light is god mode at 75, u can 1 shot thornbacks. dont know if this is intended. maybe. dont know whats the contributor ml, lvl, skills or weapon.
Bought Frost Strike, does like no damage >.> im prolly guessing other strikes dont as well.
Soul >.> should be increased regen to at leased 130% of what it is now. +30%
D.O.T damage spells should be ML based. they do crap damage at 30.. and same damage at 200.

just my imput and thoughts, may be diff than others.

Edit : Did exp get dropped? as if it wasnt slow enough already... seam to be getting half exp i used to

Last edited:
The following tp doesn't works which makes it impossible for me to leave the room unless I commit suicide in the fire:
Position: [X: 1142] [Y: 1042] [Z: 10].

The first spells are too expensive soul wise and soul light is extremely strong compared to these spells. What was hard to hunt can then be 1 hit for the same amount of soul.
It could be nice when the damage of the dots increase a tiny bit with level and m lvl so you can still hunt nicely with them when you are approaching level 75 since toads and smugglers require too many dots otherwise which is even too expensive soul wise when the regeneration of soul will be increased a little bit.

Edit:
Being teleported to temple, if that's possible when I'm offline, would be welcome.

Last edited:
or just fixing the portals out at WORKER GOLEMS.......... i reported them a week ago

:eek: he..... gave.... a legit Compliment......:eek:

just messing with ya.

want to put a suggestion for Distance.
is it possible to take arrows and bolts for example, and make them have mutli shots, with a change to break like a spear? cause it takes like 30 creatures to drop 1 bolt.. and then 1 shot and its gone. i dont really see anyone ever using that.

anyhow ill check this later... 3 hours and i need to wake for work >.> FML...

:eek: he..... gave.... a legit Compliment......:eek:

just messing with ya.

want to put a suggestion for Distance.
is it possible to take arrows and bolts for example, and make them have mutli shots, with a change to break like a spear? cause it takes like 30 creatures to drop 1 bolt.. and then 1 shot and its gone. i dont really see anyone ever using that.

anyhow ill check this later... 3 hours and i need to wake for work >.> FML...

stackcounts are improper in lootphases generated document, addendum expected, priority low

- - - Updated - - -

artisan skills, crafting, distance ammunition not implemented yet, planned.

exp is harsh halved or my 2x premmy no longer works even though it still says it does,,,
2 Tortoise spawns between bugs and trolls are a new player killer and are miss placed....

exp is harsh halved or my 2x premmy no longer works even though it still says it does,,,
2 Tortoise spawns between bugs and trolls are a new player killer and are miss placed....

ill check on that

- - - Updated - - -

I spawned monsters for about 8 hours, when chaos stats them they will be huntable.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea, I placed around....
30 tiers of monsters, or close to it.

there are from 3 to 5 varients per tier of monster

so around 100 or so diff types, each type carrys the standard 5 array.

In other words, a major major major update in spawning progress. now just going to be stating progress.

cool,

but um..... where the spawns at? cause im spendin like 30 min trying to go everywhere i know was once empty.. aint found em >.> still gota get enough money to try sanctum and have enough to get back if there isnt anything....

Item disassembling is kinda broken g2 gives the same royal steel g 4-7 gives, think my character is broken can't look or use !online . Also can't enchant tiered equips .

Dogma Here, Dread Ingame. Since I got level 200 now I think Im allowed to give some kind of Reply,

When I Logged in, Massive Laags said Hello, Good morning, My dear friend.
They followed me throught the first 100 levels and got fixed now. Well.
The rune systen, Stocking shit, All is awesome. enchanting stuff aswell. Its all fine.

theres 4 things that are ABSOLOUTLY broken.
1. Hp&mana. The more mana /hp you have, the more you get from hp boosters or the !points comment. Peopel like obana, Blink, Noob, got over 10 million hp in udner lvl 300.
2. Distance Weapon Value, Spears and throwing knifes are Endless, Bolts are Ultra Rare drop, So i thought theyre endless, one shot and my shiva arrow said goodbye.
3. I know it belongs to the 1. point, but me and blink are Able to play (he tanks I shoot) the lvl 2k hunting area down withou ANY problems on lvl 150~
4. I just read you said the Soul regain is controlled, Death, I love you, I geuss you know that. (uhuhuhnohomo) but thats the Most retarded thing you ever said. :<
The regain of the soul is SO slow, that if you go for beeign a mage, 1. of all you usually use food to heal since the heal is intense, you need manapots aswell(less money than knights wile theyre food is blueberrys and stuff which is free), You need to use spells = one more time less mana, more usage of pots, less money again, And you got soul cost that is 1 per spell with SUCH A SLOW regain, that hunting on pure magic shooting skills is absolut shit.

Ending: Im gonna play afterwipe, Beta, And when the game is out. Interesting Project, in my eyes weaker than the rest you did earlier but well its fine :) Hope you keep it up, Dogma

Back