• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

Please tell me this server is still up, I only just found it and it sounds amazing, but trying to logg in results in "failed to connect" message, only it's much more verbose than that, but I can only assume that's the general message behind it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I would really like to play this server.

Well, it IS online right now, I've dabbled in it a little here and there (the other day actually just RANDOMLY decided to check, and sure enough, logg in was successful). It appears to be beta at the moment though, but I can't imagine the dev would just put it online and then forget about it and the server still be running.

Guess, this server is fully functioning right now, and hasn't ever gone down since I started a few days ago. It needs more players!

<Edit> It's awesome!

Bump.
Anyone wanna try this with me? I had some fun when I played it a while ago wonder what it's like now.

Well I download the client, and trying to log in but it just says, "connecting to login server". Wouldn't playing it anyway since it's an empty server. Back to being bored. <_<

Same, It's offline I guess, and i'm in the same boat.. i'm playing on my Rookstayer in rl tibia

I'm logging in no problem... o_O I swear you guys, I have no idea what the issue is for you guys >.>

But it seems as though the higher level creatures aren't proportionally powerful. It kind of sucks that this was abandoned by the creator, it's a great OT :/

The person who made it is Death i do believe as i played it for a while and i also chatted with him for a while on it.

Yes, online, but unfortunately unfinished :/ It's all appropriately created up to about the 150-200 range, with witches being the last legitimately scripted creatures. Also, there's an absolutely game breaking bug involved with socketing equipment and the silver rune emblems that give health/mana. I'll spare the details, suffice it to say that level 176 probably isn't supposed to have 14.4k health.

Dammit what I wouldn't give to see this OT re-explored and re-finished. It has so much god damn potential to be amazing, it already is amazing, it's just amazingly abandoned :' <

Sorry guys but real life got in the way of this project, one of the best starts to an epic server ever. Having xagul from madness as well as death and chaos from chaos/roa, this server did have great potential. Life always manages to fux up gaming lol.

Back