• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

I spend SO MUCH BITCOIN INTO THIS FUCK LOL i think arround 70$ worth of btc?? i would be rich now :<

Was fun wile it lasted. wish you would make an ot server, these plebs suck at doing anything and shawn lost interest. gimme dem good servers back bruh

Do you have any of your old server files? or did they all get lost like terra silenti?

Chaos OT, Deathzot, RoA and others were all given to various people. Some of those are still hosted and have been updated for a long time by them. At this point I would think all the originals are gone forever. Though making servers like those is very possible with some time and work. Usually it would take 3 to 6 months of full time, 50 hrs a week or so to generate one. There are several systematic steps to do one quickly but if you ever try it just remember you need to work from the ground up with items/spells and vocations.

Chaos OT, Deathzot, RoA and others were all given to various people. Some of those are still hosted and have been updated for a long time by them. At this point I would think all the originals are gone forever. Though making servers like those is very possible with some time and work. Usually it would take 3 to 6 months of full time, 50 hrs a week or so to generate one. There are several systematic steps to do one quickly but if you ever try it just remember you need to work from the ground up with items/spells and vocations.

can u take 6 months of? ill pay u what you earn in your job in that time if u use it to make a new RoA

lol id love to see another vers of ROA loved that ot :/ the upgrading system was one of the best i think ;(

Back