• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unlimited Amulet of Loss?

Redbull116

Reaction score
Hey guys! I tried a few things to try to get my amulet of loss to work without removing from death.

I tried setting the charges to 99999 in items.xml because a lot of people on here seem to believe that this actually works, but it doesn't...

I'm running TFS 0.4 and it is 8.60.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah or check the code of the item. It must have an statement where it says if you die you loose it. You will just need to remove that or modify it. Not sure exactly since i never checked that item code but it must be something similar.

I came up with a better solution, but I do need help. NPC Alice gives blessings. I want to be able to say all blessings to get them all at once.

I found out NPC Alice is the blessings NPC and i just made all blessings free.

Now instead of telling her to buy each blessings one at a time, I would like to make it to where i could say "hi", "all blessings"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom