• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Unlimited HP/MP

_Aion_

Nothing Else
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I wonder how can I leave my server without "limit" of HP / MP.
Because when the player reaches 2.1kkk, will give zero error and stick with HP / MP, wanted to know a way to let "unlimited", so they could level up without fear of giving some problem.
NOTE: Yes i have server highexp and i need it.
NOTE2: I'm using TFS 0.3.7

and I know that it is possible to leave unlimited because the highexp.eu is succeeded unlimited.

Sorry for my english, my translate don't help :(

I have done this, and I'm still working out bugs it was not a fun process for someone who does not know c++ (me), the reason there is. It a guide is because it would take hours upon hours upon hours to make a successful easy guide that would help people do this, and most people do not find this useful.

Current bugs.
- math.random max value limit
- items that add hp and mana increase, decrease hp and mana when the stat added adds more than 2.1xxx--- billion hp or mana.

As @dchampag said. Its a very long process and its very time demanding aswell. Dont even bother if you dont have a clue what your doing cause all your gonna do is cause more problems.

I do not even know :(
But I think that is any change in the source.
I'm trying to find "where" change, but it is difficult for those who do not understand "very"

You know you can use group flags for ∞ mana and ∞ soul. Then on login give a permanent mana shield to the players.

There you go, problem solved, no need to screw around in the source :p

Generate the flags here

You know you can use group flags for ∞ mana and ∞ soul. Then on login give a permanent mana shield to the players.

There you go, problem solved, no need to screw around in the source :p

Generate the flags here
Thats not what he meant(I think), he wants to remove that cap from maximum hp/mana

i wanna break the cap aswell, but i cant figure out how to do it, something that i dont know is that the people that have succesfully fixed dont share , ive offerd them 20$ but they dont wanna share

RIP
sharing is caring

i wanna break the cap aswell, but i cant figure out how to do it, something that i dont know is that the people that have succesfully fixed dont share , ive offerd them 20$ but they dont wanna share

RIP
sharing is caring

ahh so you mean to get over the 2.1 billion hp limit, now I get it.

RIP
sharing is caring

As I said, this is a very long process and creates bugs, it's not that people don't want to share, it's the fact that, this is not useful enough to spend 20+ hours just to make a guide for. I'm sure this is the case with some people but like me, I have not completed it entirely as I said I still have two bugs I'm trying to work out before I can even launch for further tests. Further tests meaning, there could be more major bugs to work out.

Current bugs.
- items that add hp and mana increase, decrease hp and mana when the stat added adds more than 2.1xxx--- billion hp or mana.

As I said, this is a very long process and creates bugs, it's not that people don't want to share, it's the fact that, this is not useful enough to spend 20+ hours just to make a guide for. I'm sure this is the case with some people but like me, I have not completed it entirely as I said I still have two bugs I'm trying to work out before I can even launch for further tests. Further tests meaning, there could be more major bugs to work out.

Current bugs.
i'ts not like people wanna share it
well the guy i offered 20 dollars said " a ot never reavles it secret soooo yeee

looking at you @DestinationSer xd
sorryplxstillfriendsthankbye

well the guy i offered 20 dollars said " a ot never reavles it secret soooo yeee

looking at you @DestinationSer xd
sorryplxstillfriendsthankbye

Well, that means he wants more money, some people are like that, they like they have that unique feature and are afraid of competition, I am not good at c++ I just know a little and I have a basic understanding of math calculation and int values unsigned and signed. I just did a "search in files" for health
And I change int32_t to int64_t and uint32_t to uint64_t in front of values like healthChange, same for mana searched mana, then for login spice changed getDataInt for health and mana to getDataLong, then change MySQL table to BIGINT(20)

Just make sure you back up your sources!!!!!!! And just mess with it, see how it reacts so you can get a better understanding.

Well, that means he wants more money, some people are like that, they like they have that unique feature and are afraid of competition, I am not good at c++ I just know a little and I have a basic understanding of math calculation and int values unsigned and signed. I just did a "search in files" for health
And I change int32_t to int64_t and uint32_t to uint64_t in front of values like healthChange, same for mana searched mana, then for login spice changed getDataInt for health and mana to getDataLong, then change MySQL table to BIGINT(20)
I've tried that too and gives errors

ive done that health search like 90 times, in creature.h,cpp and more files, then u come to the compile , errors!!!, not tried the mysql table thingi though

Yes when you get the error just double click the lines I. The error and it will bring you to where, then you change int values there.

Actually, int has a limit of 2147483647. If you want more you would need to use a double or a float, which isn't recommended at all but could work fine (would just need some tweeks)

Back