• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Unlimited HP/MP

_Aion_

Nothing Else
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I wonder how can I leave my server without "limit" of HP / MP.
Because when the player reaches 2.1kkk, will give zero error and stick with HP / MP, wanted to know a way to let "unlimited", so they could level up without fear of giving some problem.
NOTE: Yes i have server highexp and i need it.
NOTE2: I'm using TFS 0.3.7

and I know that it is possible to leave unlimited because the highexp.eu is succeeded unlimited.

Sorry for my english, my translate don't help :(

No int32 has that limit int64 does not.

You are right, I didn't see that post. But we can't forget that assigning something has int64 in a 32x system will slow your program a lot when doing things like multipications and divisions. And since we are talking about health, I think you still do some of those in Tibia (much more adding and subtracting but yea).

This is true, but the server application requirements are actually very small, so these changes would only slow you down if your system itself is slow. Other than that I've succeeded in this process and It is a very long process, requiring changes for items and stats and such. Because any item or buff that increases hp and mana would bug without these changes.

11216128_10206541981376332_1382048823_n.jpg

xd

Last edited:
Back