• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Unnamed ACC for 3.4

MG Zeke

Reaction score
I am having a little trouble installing Gesior's Unnamed ACC for 3.4 onto my server. I go through steps 1-5 perfectly fine without any errors.

I get to step 6-9 and can only see steps 6(load monsters) and 7(Load spells). Whenever I try and load either monsters or spells it just never moves from that selection. Just continues "loading".. no errors come up and nothing seems to be wrong.

Anyone have any idea why it would just lock up?

I thought about that as well, I closed out the "import monsters" from the install.php and try to log in on the website. When I click login it takes me to my root directory (my homepage) and not to a login screen, I have tried multiple different versions and I don't know why this is not working.

Rep if you help! :)

Update:

I figured out how to load the monsters and spells but now when I go to the config panel its blank and I still cannot log in. The word "login" in not on the button and when I hit the button it still takes me to my homepage.

:/

Back