• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should clean up code because it's horrible fucked up ;/ Also as Doonrak says we waiting for multi worlds support.

OK got it, thank you very much. :D
Good job on the AAC.

EDIT: Now after I changed the starter town id,
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(9);
all I get when I try to make a character is "Please select valid town"
When I try to add multiple towns to choose, their town names and stuff show up to be selected, but no matter which I select it still says "Please select valid town"... Help?

And I also realize for the error that its not finding the skills for new players, but the oncreate_player trigger is working because new characters ARE getting skills... Unless there is some other way they automatically get skills inserted to the database when they are created besides triggers? lol
So yea I would greatly appreciate a little elaboration on this..

Still needing help on this :p

EDIT: I found the solution, my triggers were working, but all the sample chars didnt have any skills, so the error was showing up cause there was no skills to copy to the new characters. This is strange because my triggers are working. Maybe the AAC isnt putting in skills for the sample chars into the database when you add them?

Last edited:
Help please!!!

When i create character and so other's cant login in-game!

but in the webiste it's work to login ...

anyone know why ?

Did you change Ip in Server / config ? hehe
Maybe you forgot to do that =D

I wonder to know if it is possible to change characters.php to show deathlist like real Tibia.
I mean most dmg killer and last hit killer:

Example:
Dec 29 2008, 05:02:04 CETKilled at Level 111 by Vasait
and by Arcan Ligor
Dec 28 2008, 00:53:29 CETDied at Level 60 by a pirate marauder

Also if the killer was monster then it says "Died" if monster with player or just player "Killed".

Signed,
Rudixx

Getting errores when importing samples on installation on Xampp 1.7.0, it works on 1.6.8, but my database is 1.7.0, so Im own3d xD

Any one knows how to fix?

@up
It will not work. I was written my own script using pot and the same bug, so i thing it's something there. You should use XAMPP 1.6.8 before Gesior do something with that. Anyway I like more an old PMA. New sux a bit :p

@up
It will not work. I was written my own script using pot and the same bug, so i thing it's something there. You should use XAMPP 1.6.8 before Gesior do something with that. Anyway I like more an old PMA. New sux a bit :p

Just wait to Gesior, I prefer xD
PMA! omfg, that needs to get deleted!

Which Xampp version is the best for this acc maker? And this acc maker works with tfs 0.3 beta 2?

Xampplite 1.6.8, and it should work for tfs beta 2, try it and then post your reply if it doesnt.

Which Xampp version is the best for this acc maker? And this acc maker works with tfs 0.3 beta 2?

XAMPP 1.6.8.
It works with TFS 0.3 beta 2, but "No Lifers" script isn't working. The rest is working for me ;)

Script for validating create account form isn't working for me. Account name status and email status aren't changing and alerts aren't showed on submit.
What's wrong?

@edit
it's work only on tibia.com layout :/

I wonder to know if it is possible to change characters.php to show deathlist like real Tibia.

Example:
and by Arcan Ligor

Also if the killer was monster then it says "Died" if monster with player or just player "Killed".

About houses, could you add to house list "Rent" near "Price", and house owner in character.php

Signed,
Rudixx

Example:
and by Arcan Ligor

About houses, could you add to house list "Rent" near "Price", and house owner in character.php

Signed,
Rudixx
About kill stats I think it depends about that what server return to database.
The "died" and "killed" words are possible with one if() function ;)

And about houses. Just few minutes. You can do this without help from anyone. It's very simple.

im set in config only 1 town to choose but if im try to make char there is no chose and if im agree im see a

"The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Please select valid town."

please help :\

Working, but I can't

;/. And I don't see Login button ;/. and create new account.. yhh -.-'.

Me too, help plx!

cant open

Configure Vocations
Configure Account Manager
Configure Create Account
Configure SITE options

About login buttom, gesior explain that too many times D:
you need to configure "url" in config.lua (the config of your server) and no more :D

Example:
and by Arcan Ligor

Signed,
Rudixx
I'll add rent to houses in next version. I don't use it on my server :p
'mostDamageCreature' were added in tfs0.3 beta. I'll add it in new version of acc. maker. Actually I work on my war server with multi world system. Multi-world system will be added in acc. maker, maybe rewrite whole acc. maker. Except help Elf/epr0t :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back