• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still having errors with xampplite 1.7.0
Best work with xampp 1.6.7 (windows). With XAMPP 1.6.8 I can't add database schema with triggers (phpmyadmin) :(
I tried to install acc. maker on 1.7.0, but it generate empty site :>

gesior im using unnamed for alpha 4
i have 2 problems bro the login box is at the end of the page and also the account page after login. how to fix this
and second bro i have custom vocations in server, i loaded all vocations to site but in char page its empty

Character Information
Name: Testing
Sex: male
Profession:
Level: 103
Residence: Ab'Dendriel
Last login: Never logged in.
Created: 21 December 2008, 3:18 am
Account Status: Premium Account

how to fix this man?
thanks for the great script

--------------
edit
vocation problem fixed man now onyl need to fix login box =]

Last edited:
gesior im using unnamed for alpha 4
i have 2 problems bro the login box is at the end of the page and also the account page after login. how to fix this
and second bro i have custom vocations in server, i loaded all vocations to site but in char page its empty

Character Information
Name: Testing
Sex: male
Profession:
Level: 103
Residence: Ab'Dendriel
Last login: Never logged in.
Created: 21 December 2008, 3:18 am
Account Status: Premium Account

how to fix this man?
thanks for the great script

--------------
edit
Vocations are in file config/config.php, you must configure it manually.

Originally Posted by Gsp
edit

Look at the site's admin panel, enter 'SITE CONFIG'.
At the first line,
Subfolder where is site. Like: /ots, leave empty if you use virtual host.

Leave it empty, and the login box should work.

/Limannen

First of all I must say that I love your account maker. Gesior would you mind answering if you currently are working on multiworld support for your account maker?

Look at the site's admin panel, enter 'SITE CONFIG'.
At the first line,

Leave it empty, and the login box should work.

/Limannen

ty bro it works but its like thsi

15clk47.jpg

2llotgh.jpg

i tried all the layouts but same thing xD

o guys i checked with fire fox and thres no prob
thanks for everything

;/

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(459): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(459): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Not our fault that you are dumb and cant read. :S

>http://otland.net/f137/faq-gesior-acc-maker-forgotten-server-6495/

Somehow my Xampp server crashed when I try to add the samples to the database. The steps before that one are completed.

LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.1a:
FOKUSHOST UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.14 (0.2 rc 14)

Link =dead dead dead

+ I want the old skin back for 0.3
Not with red colours etc :p (eg in highscores)

Last edited:
#Up
It's suck.
No, this shit aac does not support multi world.

HELLO CLEAN CODE.

folder adress

Hello
Anybody know what i should write to folder name with game in ubuntu desktop?
I wrote /Desktop/ots
and this not work!
Code:
Check server configuration

Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/install.php on line 13
Can't load file config.lua from /Desktop/ots/config.lua File doesn't exist in selected directory. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.
What is wrong?:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back