• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this problem:
Warning: parse_ini_file() [function.parse-ini-file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 28

I wanna host my website on a webhosting site and i wanna put the server folder in the xampp folder of my pc. What i have to change to solve this problem??

my only problem is the installation part. if you could tell me what i need to do to access the install page that would be great. I'm not a noob I did try my ip and opening the file but opening the file only let me to the code and my ip lead me to my router panel.

Two main questions that Im prety sure will help everybody:

1. How do I do to install the lastest version of the ACC without having to erease all the work I did with the older version?

2. How do I do to make the "enter" buton work on the "Latest News" part on the web page:

a. It looks like this:

Welcome to my server. The server is on its trial version, so please if you see any bug, report it asap, that will help us all. Thank you for your help.

b. I want it to look like this:

Welcome to my Server

The server is on its trial version, so please if you see any bug, report it asap, that will help us all.

Thank you for your help.

It would be cool if I can put some BOLD letters there too :)

Thank you very much for your help.

gilds error

I have this problem:

Call to undefined function urnlencode() in C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 195

whoah, i didn't know about you use my signature script, bad oh bad, why you didn't asked me? :p

About code, it isn't too cleanly but have many features ;) I'll use it in my project

I have this problem:

Call to undefined function urnlencode() in C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 195

Open guilds.php, search for
Code:
urnlencode
and change it to
Code:
urlencode

And read thread before asking for the same thign again !!!

When will you add so it works whit latest TFS?

i mean whit account name instead of account number

whoah, i didn't know about you use my signature script, bad oh bad, why you didn't asked me? :p

About code, it isn't too cleanly but have many features ;) I'll use it in my project
In your thread was info like 'feel free to modify and use' and we talk on GG few hours 2-3 months ago about your signatures script.
When will you add so it works whit latest TFS?
In .../(accmakerfolder)/pot unpack this file:
http://debestia.hopto.org/files/OTS_Account.zip
It must overwrite orginal file.
It's not full 'name' system, but now player can create new account and it work in game.
Actualized this file in acc. maker "0.3.1a for TFS 0.3". If you download http://debestia.hopto.org/files/UNNAMED031a%20for%20TFS%2003.rar you don't have to actualize.

Last edited:
How can i add new button menu?
PHP:
<div id='library' class='menuitem'>
<span onClick="MenuItemAction('library')">
  <div class='MenuButton' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/button-background.gif);'>
    <div onMouseOver='MouseOverMenuItem(this);' onMouseOut='MouseOutMenuItem(this);'><div class='Button' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/button-background-over.gif);'></div>
      <span id='library_Lights' class='Lights'>
        <div class='light_lu' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/green-light.gif);'></div>
        <div class='light_ld' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/green-light.gif);'></div>
        <div class='light_ru' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/green-light.gif);'></div>
      </span>
      <div id='library_Icon' class='Icon' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/icon-library.gif);'></div>
      <div id='library_Label' class='Label' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/label-library.gif);'></div>
      <div id='library_Extend' class='Extend' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/general/plus.gif);'></div>
    </div>
  </div>
</span>

Could someone tell me what i must edit here or in other files?;>

huh

When i make acc they dont work on server im using tfs 8.31 client

but acc manger works the thing is with this website it PUt acc number in Id When it should me on name if u can help me with this pleas add [email protected] and help me pleas!

Are you sure you're using mysql? config.lua sqlType "mysql"

In your thread was info like 'feel free to modify and use' and we talk on GG few hours 2-3 months ago about your signatures script.

In .../(accmakerfolder)/pot unpack this file:
http://debestia.hopto.org/files/OTS_Account.zip
It must overwrite orginal file.
It's not full 'name' system, but now player can create new account and it work in game.
Actualized this file in acc. maker "0.3.1a for TFS 0.3". If you download http://debestia.hopto.org/files/UNNAMED031a%20for%20TFS%2003.rar you don't have to actualize.

Can u make it so ppl can change from acc #'s to names..... :p

anyone can help with this ?
me with this ?

// loads DOM document
$vocations = new DOMDocument();
$vocations->load($file);

small bugs :)

edit basic.css
this
beztytuu02oz3.png

#LoginBox #LoginButtonContainer {
margin-left: 5px;